ebay guarntee team torturing me

Sir, i am sumeet from himachal. on 29 april 2016 i purchased 2 products yu yureka plus mobiles which costs around 14000. on 3rd may 2016 i recieved only one product that time i was in agra and i gave then my wife number 9760346745 on order detail amd address basically i am from himachal. i contacted seller he didn't recieved my call . then on 3 may 2016 i file ebay Claim ID : 1944646,. after that seller contacted me and told me that he will ship product but he didn't do that. he gave me 3 times fake shipping detail. after one and half month ebay when i was going to himachal back. ebay guarntee team calls me ask me to reship item back. i told them i m going back to himachal and they do revwrse pickup but they ask me to ship back they don't have reverse pickup service there. i send it through india post on 4 july tracking id EU548025209IN and delivered on 6 july 2016 to seller. after that seller start threatening on my wife number. i told this to ebay customer support but they did nothing. even seller has poor rating and feedback u may check. after that i gave my registered mobile number to ebay guarntee team which is 8350943818 because i m going back to himachal. i updated my mibile number more then 10 times. after that they contacted me on 20 july on my registered number. and ask me that seller said that he didn't received the product. they asked me to provide drs document for proof of delivery. i filed complaint on post office regarding drs document. complaint number
10007083895 , which u may track online. and they send me proof of delivery document to my address which i send to ebay on insellerverification@ebay.com. on 1 august i recieved call on my registered number 8350943818 that drs document os recieved and we agreed that item is delivered. in proof of delivery seller has pasted his stamp which sign and written we have received. i am also attaching drs document with the mail. and ebay guarntee team asked me that they will contact seller and within 48 hours we will approve your refund. after receiving drs document proof of delivery ebay guarntee team is not contacting me they contacted my wife number my wife told then contact them in their number but still they contacted her. and now yesterday i recieved email hat send us proof of delivery drs document which i already send it and mentioned in claim by claim adjustor. they do not contacting me directly. now i am very frustrated even i got only 1 product instead of 2. and shipped back item also. drs document already provided. and my claim is still openind from 3 and half months. thay are torturing me please help me. i will never buy anything again from u.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0