Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ClaimId:2221343

Purchased Xiaomi Note3 from eBay which was received in used condition and half led poorly as lots of scratches are visible on rear panel.Claim was open on 8th August. So, far no action has been taken l, customer care is not worth and same is with gri...

EBay not refunding. Stolen my money

I purchased moto g4 plus on July30 2016. seller provided fake tracking number and didn't ship the item. I received message that refund initiated. But later it was put on hold by eBay. I tried to raise a claim but eBay is not allowing to raise claim. ...

Think 10x before buying from ebay.

Website- Ebay.in The worst service i have ever experienced.i have ordered two phones on 9th aug (instant payment) and they process my order on 12th(after 3 days) and expected date was mentioned 16th and still not recieved. It is acceptable if the ite...

very very disapointed with ebay

i am so unhappy to deal with ebay.question is that if i buy any product with ebay.before some days i purchase bitdefender antivirus online with ebay.i placed order after a day i put message on product i dont want this product then ebay diliver produc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim the amount of mine

WILLMAR SCHAWBE GERMANY Cineraria Maritima Eye Drop-10 mlClaim status: ClosedCreation date: 28 Jul 2016Transaction date: 14 Jul 2016Date of Resolution: by 05 August 2016Action required: Claim Newly Openedthey said like this but i won't receive the am...

Defected product received - Still claim rejected

Friends, I had ordered a SD card. I received the SD card and its seal was open. Since, the actual product was packed under Ebay cover envelop, I could not anticipate that and accepted the courier. The SD card is not functioning and I raised a replace...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst Experience. NEVER BUY FROM EBAY

I purchased a frock from eBay which was not as per picture. I decided to return which eBay people said is not their policy. Most shocking, pathetic. They are literally cheating people. Nobody can buy goods by just looking at one picture. I would say ...

Reshipment Coupon Not Received Claim ID -2128106

After Claiming that wrong item received,the Ebay Claim Adjuster told me to send the wrong product to the seller and provide them the POD copy and they will refund the money as a coupon within 7-10days!The Claim approved & closed as on 21st July,2016....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

refund not received after 2 months of payment

i had ordered a 16gb class 10 micro sd card & i received a class 4 card. i claimed for refund on 20 May16, the claim was approved on 19July16 one month after the payment. i have not yet received the refund after almost ONE MONTH FROM APPROVAL DATE .....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Complaint against ebay india

complaint- ebay.co.in Claim ID: 2219099Date claim opened: 8-8-2016 In this Claim ID:2219099, I got used chaines of auxus Mobile this mobile also used and totaly not working propley, this finger touch not working , alos mistak in mobile, so i want bac...

Awesome service

I had ordered a rose gold and a silver watch from eBay , but both rose gold watches got delivered by mistake. After raising a claim on eBay I got to know dat v need to contact the seller for the issue. When I contacted the seller @warnerretails he as...