cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ITEM AWESOME.....WORTH BUYING.....[Bluedio AV890 Stereo Bluetooth Headset]

vkrm2000
Community Member
@ Buyers [who are in search of Stereo Bluetooth Headset at reasonable price Rs600/-]

I am in search of various online shopping portals for Stereo Bluetooth Headset at reasonable price of below Rs1000/-, I found "Bluedio AV890 Stereo Bluetooth Headset" is the best one as it is available for only Rs600/- and is having good features.

On eBay various sellers listed the same item at different price levels ie., from Rs549/- to Rs799/- Based on my previous couple of bitter experiences I preferd from the seller who listed it for Rs799/- I placed the order(on 17-12-2010) through paisaPay and the item deliverd promptly with good packing.

I was very much impressed with the performance of the item,"Bluedio AV890 Stereo Bluetooth Headset". Pairing with mobile/operation is very simple.The audio quality is excellent. It is working with almost all company mobiles. We can enjoy video call more comfortably. Our desktop speakers(3.5 jack) can be connected wirelessly with the mobile and we can enjoy the music streeming from mobile to desktop speakers by keeping mobile in our hands/pocket and controlling Pause/Play, Forward/Backward etc.,

After observing its awesome performance and got satisfied very much, I placed one more order for gifting to my friend, but this time I preferd the seller 'rajelectroniks' as he listed the same item for Rs599/- and who has been( I think ) one of the very few genuine/committed/reliable/best sustainable sellers on eBay with 100% positive. He shipped the item on the day of placing order itself(on 24-12-2010) and the item delivered promptly by DTDC with very good packing and a surprise new year gift inside.(Thank you! rajelectroniks!!)

This time also I got the same / very good item and my friend is happy enough,
We would like to place some more orders as this item is, we think, deserved to be one of the best items for gifting. I would like to recommond that this seller desrved to be 'The Favourite Seller' for evry buyer on eBay.in

The item "Bluedio AV890 Stereo Bluetooth Headset" is awesome,worth buying. It is coming only for Rs600/- If we want to purchase the near similar item from NOKIA/SAMSUNG/SONYERICSSON/JABRA it would cost around 3000 bucks.(ofcource their durability/features/warranty can't be comparable)

Regarding Warranty

Beware of some sellers,who listed the same item much lower than the above price, mentioning false claims like :-------- "Product sold under manufacturer warranty, should be sent to the respective brands service centre for required services, Product will be delivered in sealed original packing with original manuals. Incase of products received dead on arrival with manufacturer warranty should be sent to the service centre of the manufacturer and not to the seller. The Customer Service Number of the Manufacturer is printed on the package. Please save this for future reference".

In fact the item is not having any warranty, there are no such warranty details / contact details / service centres details on/inside the pack. It is purely a chinees product.

As the Bluedio is a Chinees company, It is not having any authorized distributors/dealers/service centres in India.
The above claim is false and highly misleading!!!!!!!!!

The both sellers to whom I placed the orders have not mentioned any such false claims.

Like any other bluetooth headset, make sure that it is switched off while charging, otherwise it may disgust you while connecting next time.

Once again the item is AWESOME and WORTH BUYING.... Don't be greedy,,,, purchase genuine items from genuine sellers, only after thoroughly verifying the seller's Ratings / Feedback remarks in detail / Profile ETC.,

Regards
vkrm2000
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

vkrm2000
Community Member
@ rajelectroniks

I am in urgent need of one "AV890 Bluedio Stereo Bluetooth Headset" for gifting purpose.

paisaPay payment is not working even with repeated attempts.

Is there any other safe/eBay approved payment method ????

How can I get the item very soon ????

Regards
vkrm2000
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@vkrm2000...

Sir the AV890 Bluetooth headset will be sent to you today by DTDC couriers, don't worry and wish we all had friends like you ๐Ÿ™‚
RajElectroniks
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

subhamoymitra
Community Member
All false promises from sellers, buyers beware.

I have just purchased one Bluedio AV 890, and it is NOT WORKING. Though it is getting paired with my mobile and my laptop, I can not listen to any songs from either of them. I searched the net and found out that I need some audio codecs to be downloaded for my laptop as there is no driver supplied with the product, but could not find the names of the codecs.
If somebody knows any thing, please let me know.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@subhamoymitra...

Don't just start blaming everybody. Pl give mobile make and model number here and I will surely help you out.
StopandShop
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

3 bluedio I bought recently crashed two from flip kart an i6 n i4 n another i4 from Amazon. Shows up as gibberish after a couple of months n won't pair. Have used and still use Bluedio over 7 years n never experienced this kind of failure. Last one from Amazon had Bluedia on product though they sold me Bluedio. E- commerce is being ruined
Message 6 of 6
latest reply