Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Open House with Sharat Digumarti (Trust & Safety) - 28 June (5-6 PM)

Dear Members, Please join Sharat Digumarti, Sr. Manager – Trust and Safety, in a discussion on the initiatives taken by eBay to provide a safe trading experience for our users. Many of our members have raised the topic of user verification. Sharat wi...

PLEASE HELP !!!!!

Item:1 GB MP3 Player/Pen Drive/Voice Rec.& FM (SILVER COLOR) (9706747428) SellerID:edreammedia I had won this item, payment made, item received. now the real problem is i am not able to copy MP3 songs after 497 MB in this 1 GB Player. I have followed...

I am getting lot of SCAM MAILS

Hi, When ever I check my email, I become happy that some one has asked question on one or the other regarding my product listed on eBay. But from past 2-3 days, I am getting irritated from scam mails. Every time the user id will be different and the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEW MEMBER - Verification

Dear Rohit, Good Morning!I have a suggestion for scanning new member who is opting to become eBay member. Before that I would like to thank eBay for giving me FVF-Credit for an UnPaidItem.I thought eBay will be having complicated,time-consuming FVF p...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Leave feedback on eBay.inside

Hi, The Community Team will be soon launching a monthly newsletter called eBay.inside. The first edition will contain sections on the latest eBay activity, new launches, useful features, and Profile of Community member and eBay employee. The aim of t...

Billing Department making me sick

Hello our ebay billing invoice genrated day is 20th of every month..everything is going cool..but this month they are making me sick.. 20th june i got a invoice from the ebay and same day i got a notice that i did not pay for the 20th june billing so...

need ebay Help

hello We made our own template for ebay listing new design so we can give new looks to our listing but do not know how can we upload our Made template in turbo listiner neither know how can we get a help from your side..as you live chat is off due to...

want to kno about ordering

well i want to kno...wat if i ve to order more then one item....like lets say i want three jewellry sets.....so even den i ve to pay the courier charges... thnx DUSHYANT

Fraud by Keya Gold

I have won four items from this seller and currently bidding on three items. Ebay sent me mails informing me about the wins. The seller even sent me invoices alongwith a note saying he cannot sell me the items since he has a problem with the Mumbai g...

Relief for buyer- dice loaded against

I had purchased an item and also paid for it thru paisa pay. Unfortunately the default settings on payment led to courier charges of local delivery and not national. Unfortunately due to eye problem I could not access site for a week. In this period ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unjustified Feedback System

Dear Ebay Team I just want to bring this in your kind notice that the feedback system is unjustified. This is regarding the BUyers id rameshnegandhi with a transaction id 9722028215. The transaction was not completed by the buyer. BUyer has marked me...

I am finding Lot of errors at eBay!

Hi, 1. I found that Sales Reports are not working from 2-3 days. When ever I click them, it says no page found! 2. Search: Find Contact Information : It shows Unable to give the information of a buyer though I give correct user id and item number. Th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful