Leave feedback on eBay.inside

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

The Community Team will be soon launching a monthly newsletter called eBay.inside. The first edition will contain sections on the latest eBay activity, new launches, useful features, and Profile of Community member and eBay employee.

The aim of the newsletter is to keep you updated on all the latest happenings on eBay and give you useful tips to improve your eBay experience. We will love to receive your feedback and opinion on the areas that you like in the newsletter and the ones that could be made better.

Whether you liked it, hated it or dozed off while reading it, please feel free to post your views here.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
I will be soon posting the link to the first edition on this thread. You will also be able to find it on What's New section (on Community Home Page) and Information Central Section.

Regards,
Sapana
Message 2 of 21
latest reply

rishabh_iitk2001
Community Member
Great step. ๐Ÿ™‚
I would like to suggest one more idea.
Do include the seller rules voilation that have happened in the given month so as to increase awareness of ebay rules among the sellers.
Thanks,

Rishabh
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Great, Looking forward for the Link! ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 4 of 21
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

To increase viwers, you can put profiles of (say) 3 randomly selected sellers & buyers who has made atleast one paid transactions in last month and left feedback for that. Some members will definitely find it interesting and see the newsletter every month to check the lucky winners. The lucky sellers will be happier as it will also act as a free promotion for them.:-)

. Best Regards
Swarup Dutta
ID : emailswarup
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear Sapana,

Hello,

Its good to hear that 1st newletter would be out soon.

I would sugest that you devise a way whereby every Buyer and Seller has a craze of accumulating his/her feedback score. I mean somekind of incentive every month on accumulating feedback (positives) for each month.

At the moment there is no craze for Buyers at all.

regards

IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 6 of 21
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

A big thankyou for some great suggestions that we have received on this thread.

rishabh_iitk2001 - Increasing awareness about common violations - I will be working with the Trust and Safety team to understand how we can implement the same.

emailswarup and indconcept- I think your suggestion for recognising users who leave feedback for others is a great suggestion. I will definitely try to incorporate a program for the same in the next edition of eBay Inside.

Folks, do keep the ideas flowing!

Thanks
Sapana
Message 7 of 21
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi,

Here is the link to the first edition of eBay Inside. we will love to have your feedback on the edition on the sections you liked and the ones you think was not that useful / enjoyable. Please feel free to let us know if you will like any specific topic to be included in future Inside editions.

http://pages.ebay.in/community/ebayinside/

Whether you liked it, hated it or dozed off while reading it, please feel free to post your views here.

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 8 of 21
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
Introduce new powersellers 0

ANd A sneek peek in to the latest gadgets on the site

And a look at the most happenign stores ...

regards !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
posts names of the sellers and buyers who always have supported ebay,and who are the pillars(foundation) of the ebay.it would definately boost the morale of sellers to do even more better,EBAY CAN even start various contests as they did by qarranging the contest "I KNOW EBAY". IN THIS CONTEST I CAME TO KNOW ABOUT MANY SELLERS.

ATUL
Message 10 of 21
latest reply