Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Microsoft to Buy Ebay? Intresting!

?:|:O The New York Post created some buzz among those who didn't cut out of town early this (U.S.) holiday weekend by reporting Friday that Microsoft, for several weeks, has been discussing the possible acquisition of online auction site eBay. The Po...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Most Auctions Are Fake!,Cheating in Auctions

This refers to Item number: 9740150123 & Item number: 9740149785 by seller karansworld ,I was bidding on those items from last couple of days,But suddenly seller closed both biddings mentioning that error in listing,actually main reason was low biddi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Communication and Send to SENT Box

Hi, Its my experience please check your system. When ever I send a communication to a buyer I will mark a copy of this communication to my Sent Box for future reference. There is a small check box below the message window which does this work for you...

SAME ITEM DIFFERENT PRICE?

I have purchsed KIDS OWN SCOOTER(SELECTION GALLERY Purchase #6063463623) at basic price of Rs.515. Later I saw, on ebay, Just Start Kid Cycle as in Koi Mil Gaya (GIFTS BAZAR #6063576123)with basic prise of Rs.375. The pictures displyed in both cases ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling e-books on e-bay

Hi, I have had a few email exchanges with e-bay help for knowing the policy for selling e-books with resale rights. Well, e-bay policy on the records says that only copyrighters can sell e-books and if you are a reseller you cant sell those e-books.B...

The item I recd. is not the one I ordered

The item I recd. is not the one I ordered. Can u plz look into this. Seller: GajenderGifts Item#: 8938572179 Above all, the watch I recd. is not in working condition. But the item I recd. doesn't even look similar to the one I ordered. What shall I d...

unfortunate experience

I am a victim of a very unfortunate experience from a seller under ebay.in. A seller namely netbargain from hyderabad selling watches has cheated me. I havenot received an order I placed for a watch. They sent me a different product all broken and as...

eBay becomes unattractive without photos

Hi To all Buyers & eBay's staff, is't eBay has now become unatractive as we could not see photos? We search for the photos of the product but we can not see photos. isn't it bad experience. For looking photos we will open each listing, which is not p...

Why there is two Category of "Paridot" ? Can someone explain from eBay??

Dear eBay, Can someone explain me the reason of having two Category of "Paridot"? We Seller should be provided a Seperate Category for SYNTHETIC STONES,So that buyer do not get confused with a real and fake stones. But eBay do not care about suggesti...

Buyer'c Choice

it would be great if eBay could also leave some space for the seller to express his / her choice of buyin. i believe that would help the seller to know the buyer and his / her choice or type of buying the product form him / her.

Difficult to find trading assistant

I have used your system for searching trading assistant within my area, but addresses given by you frm different countries. I need trading assistaNT WITHIN MY AREA I.E.IN THE STATE OF gUJARAT OR MAHARASHTRA(MUMBAI) INDIA. Will you guide me in that di...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller not responding

Its unfortunate that the seller 'sundaramohana' at Chennai, TN, India i experienced a bitter helplessness I won the bid of nokia 6280 (item no.-9143758035) but can not send payment for the item because the seller haven't give the payment address. I h...