Billing Department making me sick

ganeshimpex
Community Member
Hello

our ebay billing invoice genrated day is 20th of every month..everything is going cool..but this month they are making me sick.. 20th june i got a invoice from the ebay and same day i got a notice that i did not pay for the 20th june billing so kindly make a payment or you listing will be closed.. what the hell is this i send the mail to customer care department regarding that and reply is totally confusing at all...in that email you cannot understand what is the problem and what is the soloution...i do not know what is ebay upto...we are regular pay our commision than y the hell this tourcher now i think ebay is going to response on the query asap

with regards
Ganeshimpex
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Billing Department making me sick

ganeshimpex
Community Member
Hi
i just got a reply which making me laugh or even you will laugh to... it look like ebay.in having a huge money problem..they are giving me notice and going to suspended my id just because 40 rs short payment in previous month...that is total stupidity attached the 40 rs in coming invoice and i will pay all of it so y making it issue cant they bear 40 rs some time we make more payment of the invoice we get they never give discount or apprication for that but for 40 rs short payment they will going to suspend my id....ha ha ha...

with regards
ganeshimpex
Message 2 of 2
latest reply