need ebay Help

ganeshimpex
Community Member
hello

We made our own template for ebay listing new design so we can give new looks to our listing but do not know how can we upload our Made template in turbo listiner neither know how can we get a help from your side..as you live chat is off due to some issue so could you guide us how can we upload our own templates
with regards
Ganeshimpex
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

need ebay Help

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

I do something like a template for listing though its not a standard procedure.

First I make a listing as a standard one (template). Then I copy its HTML code from the HTML editor of listing revision. Paste it for new listing and then modify the new listing normally to put the required changes.

I must say that this is a makeshift procedure and others may be able to help you better with more conventional method. I mentioned this as there has not been any reply against your posting for long. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

need ebay Help

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi emailswarup,

I do the same thing as mentioned by you, and used to make the changes as suggested by you, until I found that it was easier than that to make changes.

All you need to do is:
Create a standard HTML template
Click on 'Set Default description'

Going forward, in the 'Description Builder', all you need to do is click on design view (next to HTML view) and make the relevant changes on the page itself. You do not need to grapple with the HTML to find out the areas that you need to change.

I hope this is useful!

Cheers,
Sapana
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

need ebay Help

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

I normally create websites, templetes using Microsoft Frontpage. After creating, just copy the HTML to your listing in Turbo Lister (You might have to do some changes) ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 4
latest reply