Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Never be disappointed

The tide receds but leaves behind bright sea shells onthe sand The sun goes down but gentle warmth lingers on the land The music stops and yet it echoes on in sweet refrains. For every joy that passes, something beautiful remains. Dr. Shamim A. Hassa...

The Seller - Vasant_Mall is a cheat!

Hi, I just wanted to let you guys know that the seller with the ID - Vasant_Mall is a cheat. I bought a mp3\usb player from him expecting something good. But the product i recieved did not even work for a day. I sent it back fo replacement. They sent...

Kya Kar Rahe Ho EBAY bhaiYa...

Hello ji thinks is that one of our buyer "value_in3" made of payment which comes in pending status..now pasia pay team called him..he said approved the payment.. but great pasia pay reject it reason "any other" now buyer said us in a question "dispat...

BEWARE OF CHINESE MP4 PLAYERS!

Do not buy any imported chinese mp4 players and USB MP3 players. I got confirmation from a memory chip manufacturer the memory chip used inside these players are manipulated. A 2 gb player is not a 2 gigabyte player but a 2 gigabit player. It will ha...

Find Contact Information is not working

Hi, Some times, I use Search: Find Contact Information for getting the details of buyer's phone numbers. But from last few weeks, this is not working! I give correct entries to both(Enter User ID of member & Item number of the item you are trading wi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BEWARE OF IMPORTED CHINESE MP4 PLAYERS!

Do not buy any imported chinese mp4 players and USB MP3 players. I got confirmation from a memory chip manufacturer the memory chip used inside these players are manipulated. A 2 gb player is not a 2 gigabyte player but a 2 gigabit player. It will ha...

Geneva E2C

Hello Vasundhara, This is regarding the software product Geneva introduced and to the Distributors we are looking for. Geneva Software is a a part of Geneva Group, with highly qualified R & D team with over 15 years of their research has developed In...

Thanx for removing FB and FB giver

Hi eBay.in, You did the right thing by removing FB and that FB giver even though it was a +ve.In fact, I discussed with Swarup.His reply was a stark two words::BLOCK HIM.But before I blocked, you removed him. That is a very prudent and wise move. I s...

regarding paisa pay deficiencies of service and sellers payment dispute me

dera sir i am quite hurt after getting the message from halwawala1 stateing dispute message for not makeing the payment to him.. this is all because of paisa pay delay . inspite of me making the payment to them for all my purchase they are holding th...

MEMORY PROBLEM ON CHINESE MP4 PLAYERS

Hello fellow buyers! Many of you like me would have bought these mp4 players and later found out there is inadequate memory and many of you would have got format error. It is nothing but we were not clearly informed about the memory and we all have b...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The whole truth

Most of our so called reasoning consists in finding arguments for going on beliving as we already do! Dr. Shamim A. Hassan Khobar Saudi Arabia

Medical Products

Hello, Did e-bay ever consider having an online medical store system? like an online chemist. ebay medical..... most pharmacies are quite well connected these days. it would be good to know if such a thing is possible. thanks Sikandar

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

unethical trading

ebay is a forum of sellers and buyers not "cheaters" a seller offer an item with an exhorbitant charge of despatch eg a seller offers a SONY DSC S90 WITH CAMERA POUCH (item No 320049400095) with a price of Rs.2000/- and a despatch charge of Rs.6200/-...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NO ONE HEAR THE PROBLEM

HI TO ALL IN THIS COMMUNITY NO ONE INTERSTED IN OTHERS PROBLEM I PURCHASED A MP4 PLAYER FROM BLOWOUT ON 31-08-06 BUT STILL I AM NOT GET THE PRODUCT SO WHAT TO DO PLS GIVE ME SOME IDEA ABOUT THAT CHEAT

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful