cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

regarding paisa pay deficiencies of service and sellers payment dispute me

diyadeals1973
Community Member
dera sir

i am quite hurt after getting the message from halwawala1 stateing dispute message for not makeing the payment to him..

this is all because of paisa pay delay . inspite of me making the payment to them for all my purchase they are holding the payment for verification .paisa pay calld me askd me for cridit card info to send by fax or email then same day on 8th nov i sent them cridit card details by fax and till today i have sent them 6 fax and also sent email attchment to them but still they have not taken any action at all. .
i dont understand ebay being the reputed company how can they be soo careless for such importent issue just because of paisapay i am getting my image bad in other eyes.i am just 10 days old buyer and i am realy hurt by payment dispute message from halwawala1 where as its not delay from my side i have made the payment on time but paisapay is holding it.
when paisapay calld me they said you can make the payment in 15 days but where as i have made it within 7 days to all sellers.
pls take strict action on it.
regards
diyadeals1973
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Dear diyadeals1973,
It is really sad to see that genuine buyers like you have to suffer to such a extent.

Moreover eBay should make concrete solution so that CC(Credit Card) Payment get cleared at the earliest,which will prevent buyer being emberessed.

Slow service from Paisapay is always been a Hot topic and its never get better.

Genuine buyers have to suffer and that leaves a bad impression on their mind regarding eBay.

Sometime they(Buyer) get Negative/neautral feedback or unpaid item strike,without having any fault..

What bad can happend more then that?

Please please eBay kindly improve service.

Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

Its disappointing to see a genuine buyer like you suffering. The problems related to PaisaPay delay are becoming severe day by day. I think the situation is quite alarming now. Hope eBay will take some real fruitful step. If you can't verify within 24 hrs then better try to increase the min. verification limit to Rs. 5000+ Please do something concrete.

Mr. Gupta (halwawala1) is an old & reputed seller and aware of these problems. I trust that he will understand your hapless situation too and act accordingly. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

PaisaPay has really become slowest. They verify even Rs.1000 payments and make 5-7 days to approve. Buyers are getting irritated. Some of the rated buyers do pay online transfer or ATM Drop Box. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

touchnshine
Community Member

Paying with a credit card
is a nightmare for genuine buyers. Try and pay via Online Bank Transfer facility
via Paisa Pay but the thing is majority of buyers are having credit card
only -- in this situation -- I can only hope that something good step will be
taken very soon.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

The most simple solution is having a phone support no. for users of PaisaPay.

If Buyers can call PaisaPay and simply know the status of their Pending Payments, the would atleast have peace of mind.

The situation here is that the bank instantly place a charge on the buyers card but PaisaPay does not acknowledge the payment. Buyers are worried about the monies and not knowing about it infuriates them no end.

I faced a simillar situation while booking for a Hotel Room through a Chinese site for stay in China. My card was instantly debited with the amount but the Chinese site did know acknowledge the payment. Thankfully they had a 24x7 MSN Messenger support and I was able to get my payment and hotel room confirmed within 24 hours. But the 12 hours spent till the payment was confirmed by the Site were pure hell.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

What we have on ebaY.in is a pathetic Live Chat which works on 40 hours a week. What about the other 240 hours when buyers place orders and promptly pay by credit card and their payments go in limbo.

Just imagine the case of the buyer who has placed an order on Friday say at 7 p.m. He won't get any support till say 10 a.m. on Monday. So the buyer would be in supense and tension for a whole 60 hours. This does make a great buyer experience according to ebaY.in I belive.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply