Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

To Mr. Rajan Mehra,Country Manager.

Dear Rajanji, I was posting the message but suddenly the post was locked. You talk about the "export formalities" . The FIRC is the Legal Requirement or you can say legal formalities. Paisapay do not provide any FIRC,which can satisfy the legal requi...

ROUGUE BIDDERS

I have attempted to sell a few items in ebay, India. And each time in the past, someone bid, and eventually end up not paying! The last of such experince is on the 25th December when one syah1987 bid for my used Ipod, and simply wrote to me telling "...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item number: 150065589705 not recieved

Dear Sir/Madam, This is regarding Item number: 150065589705, Item title: MOTOROLA T5720 NICD Talkabout T5720 2-Way Radios 8 Kms Buyer User ID: pkundupost Seller User ID: electronix_mall My name is Prasanta Kundu. (Ebay User ID: pkundupost) I purchase...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Chat with Rajan Mehra, Country Manager, eBay India (10 Jan, 5 -6 PM)

Dear Members, Join Rajan Mehra, Country Manager, eBay India for an Open House discussion on buying and selling on eBay India. Open House brings the opportunity to interact with senior staff members of eBay. Rajan will be available on this thread on W...

FRAUD BUYERS ! TAKING AWAY THE TRUST IN eBAY.

HI. Ive been facing THIS problem for a few days. A fraud buyer with different Usernames bids and buys my store Inventory Items and provides fake addresses and then vanishes. All the three buyers ive had in the past week are fake and they register the...

No PaisaPay Notifications these days!

Hi, I have found that from last few days, I am not getting PaisaPay notifications (both payments and weekly period notifications) though the buyer has paid through paisapay and reflected to my account. I get only occasionally. I request eBay to look ...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

War against defaulter dealer on ebay 24X7_bazar

hi Sapna, First of all happy new year to you.May god fulfill your all wishes by this year.Well i would like to share one of the pathetic experience with you about ebay dealer 24X7_bazar.Well i was the user of ebay since 1-april-2006.But this is the f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help regarding Turbo Lister

I recently updated Turbo Lister. Now when I go to - Menu>Tools>Check for Program Updates - I am getting error - "Turbo Lister was unable to connect to the internet. Please check your internet connection and try again." although I am connected to the ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheated by sellar

#130055559655 SAM_SUNG321 HAS SOLD ME A Item: O2 XDA Mini S Windows POCKET PC MiniS Wlan Wifi PDA (130055559655) WHICH WAS NOT CHECKED BEFORE DISPATCHING. THE MOBILE DISPLAY IS BLURRED AND LINES ARE APPEARING ON THE SCREEN AFTER USE OF FOR 10 MINUTES...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful