Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ITEM NOT RECIEVED

jaanraj_23 10-Jan-2007 at 12:13:10 IST Item Not Received: RECHARGEABLE INSECT KILLER RACKET - MOSQUITO SWATTER (#160065927159) Payment Method: Credit Card Payment Date: 28-Dec-2006

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay removing Unpaid Item strikes of Non paying Buyers

As we all know Unpaid Item is a huge problem in eBay and some buyers play with the eBay system, place order for fun and never pay. A very large of orders remains unpaid. Earlier in Baazee, the unpaid item strikes are shown against user’s id & sellers...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bulk Relist do not give offer credits

Hi, My favourite eBay feature is Bulk Relist because it saves a lot of time for relisting large number of items. But when there is some offer say, Free Gallery Offer, I do not get a credit to my account when I use Bulk Relist feature for using Galler...

Best in Store Contest !

Hello ! Ebay.com has the annual best in store contest, here ebay india should also have a similar contest ! http://pages.ebay.com/storefronts/bestinstores.html Any suggestions ?

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment to china

I was offered an item from China's seller who is not listed currently on ebay.He offered me to pay some of the amount & frieght charges for dispatching the item .My problem is how to pay through Bank of china from India?Seller is not proven so much h...

PaisaPay Team : The Busiest Team in World

Dear Sir, PaisaPay id: 18856938526 GS=C39076, GS=C39078 Your Paisa Pay team has failed to reach me in last seven days & I have been just giving them preferred times & waiting for their phone call for last one week. They have not cared to respond even...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheated by seller eddyguir

Hi to all... Out of desperation I am just posting here for any one who can assist me. One month back, I bought an Unlimited Hosting Plan from an ebay seller eddyguir . The service worked fine for a month but now there is no trace of my web host not t...

Payment through PaisaPay

To whomsoever it may concern, For the past 2 days i am trying to pay for the items i won and bought on ebay, but the payment is not getting through due to some or the other reason. This is ridiculous as i am fed up with such a thing and i don't have ...

Paisapay refund

Seems that ebay is not interested in customer service at all. despite this email from he us that my claim has been honoured and i should receive the cheque, have not seen the same till date .... Pathetic response to something that should have taken e...

Bad experience of buying

I had a very unpleasant experience while buying from the seller viveraccount who is based in Goa. I won an item on bidding on the 4th of Nov. The guy did not send me an address. Then after several contact mails (as if I had the prerogative :O), he fi...

Power sellers Insulted and humiliated in Delhi

Hi, I am a power seller from Delhi. I wish no body goes through what i have gone through, My only fault was that i was a POWER Seller. On 4 th January I received an invitation from EBay for the movie GURU, venue PVR Priya Date 14th Jan 2007, time 7:1...

Uploading photos n payment.

I cudnt upload photos of the item on the page since it had errors, i tried that several items. most items are sold with photos.... i wonder what i cud do ... i dont have a credit card so how can i make my due payment to u as soon as possible. pl advi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sale not completed

Dear Sir, Plese help me in this regard. Seller who is having userid (shy_dontshy) and mail (shy_0007@rediffmail.com) and Phone No 9967880639 from mumbai had posted a Used Nokia 6233 handset for sale, for i had bid a amount of Rs.7200 + Rs. 150 for de...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

List/Relist a product

Hello, When I try to list/relist any product I get the below mentioned error. I send mail to Ebay customer care for help they reply by saying I have to send some documents to Australia which is not possible, since I stay in India. I have sent around ...

i want to pay through my debit card

hai i don't have a credit card, rather i have a debit card can i pay through it. If i register it's not accepting pls. assist me i tried this several times and ended up in failure. waiting for a positive response bala