Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Buyer Claiming DD couriered but Seller has not Received

Dear All We are Sellers (Member) since January 2004, this is a weird case where a buyer is claiming DD couriered thru DTDC but we have not received till date,we asked for waybill details the reply came he will give it to us very soon. We have filed f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Need help regarding international selling

Dear Friends, I'm a fairly new seller on Ebay and deal mostly in informational products with resell rights. Due to the changes in ebay policies, i cannot provide digital download for the products that i am selling. Now, my buyers mostly belong to US,...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Enhanced Picture Services

Hi, I am not getting that,though it was there earlier.I wrote to CS.The lady called me up to download 2 softwares by my engineer.That man also tried.It is not working. Yahoo Flickr gives me a much much better service. Yahoo cares for its users. eBay ...

Contact Information in Listings

Can anybody let me know that can we put our contact information in our listing or not? As per my best knowledge we can put as per new ebay policy. Yesterday TNS pulled down my 20 listing because I list my contact information in my listings. Hello Ind...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New Seller With -Ve Taughts Of eBay

I had registered myself today at eBay for selling my products but after viewing the comments posted by sellers about the feedback policy i am not going to list any of my product at eBay and will start listing once there policy is revised. I am not mu...

Item not selling

I am a new seller and i have listed three products for sale at competitive prices. Its been more than 5 days and none of my products seem to be receiving any bids. I am worried. Can anyone please let me know what is wrong with my listing.:-( Also, i ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling stuff on ebay

ive tried sellin so many times in ebay but noone buys anything...i dont understand why??? r there less numbeer of buyers...ive tried to sell a mobile k750i sonyericson with all the info and a mp3 player (very cheaply aso) and some pc games and ps2 an...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to block buyers who can't pay through paisa pay?

I accept only paisapay as a form of payment in all my listings.I also mention this in BIG BOLD letters in all my descriptions to inform the buyers. Still i get fake bids and in the end the buyer backs out saying they can't pay through paisapay. How t...

Payment from Post Bank Plc online transfer

I have sold a product to an buyer who is basically registered as Indian but situated in Germany. She now wants the product to ship to Nigeria and she said she have made a payment for it by Post Bank Plc online transfer which is a German bank and I al...

Blind Trust & safety

Buyer Left me neutral feedback by mistake where he wanted to post a positive one. And he selected wrong option and then he mailed Trust and safety for the same. But There is no reply from them since last 2 weeks. Also i forwarded same message to insr...

NEUTRALS won't count. Ebay keeps its WORD!

Taking heed of the suggestions by all members that Neutral Feedback should not be counted as part of negative feedback of a member, Ebay finally decided to take back the earlier decision and now we see an overall improvement in feedback percentages o...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.