Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Wholesale items

Hi I want to start selling on ebay. I am from Mumbai I want to sell CD/DVD'S on ebay like ON Topics sports and fiteness, Yoga, Langauge Learning Yousuf72141

shipped item but buyer claims to not have recieved it

Hi guys, I sold the an item to a buyer on the 23rd July (so nearly a month ago) and have just recieved an email from the buyer that they never recieved the item. I posted the item 2 days after the paypal payment was recieved and now I am not sure wha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My 6000 Thousand Rupees On Hold From 2Weeks

Hi To All Here I dont want to waist anyones time but i jus want to inform this to everyone on ebay that i have joined ebay last month and started selling some items, thinking that i really could earn something from ebay.in.. In the begninig I Listed ...

Why EBAY is BETTER !!

Hello Everyone!!! Lets understand why Ebay is better than Baazee. 1. The SNC process is Updated. Ya its known as FVC over here. You need to send unpaid item reminders and stuff.. Whereas On Baazee you could send 30 such reminders at once. - ANd also ...

Are eBook Allowed now ?

I see that there are lots of eBooks available on eBay nowadays. Can we sell eBooks on eBay now for which we have either copyright or resell rights ?? I also have my own ebook written by myself. Can I sell that too ?

Pulling down just for the kick of it. What are you upto?

Hello guys up there, You pulled down my 4 precancels earlier. Today you pulled down my 3 gazettes. No alert. What message do you want to convey? I pay for listing. I pay for shop rent. You get your salary from my money. You rather try to explain your...

Buyer is no more registered user. I have shipped but

A buyer won bid for my item and has deposited the amount in paisapay. I have shipped item to him. But now ebay website says he is not registered member anymore. now what about my money if he does not acknowledge that he received the item.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My PaisaPay Remittence On Hold

This Is Request To Ebay.in That Please Remove The Hold From My Remittence. I have even Provided The Proof Of Deliveries For All Four PaisaPay IDZ Those Were Being Asked. I request Any Of the costomer representative please ask the paisapay department ...

Paisapay & EMI selection

Hello eBay Sellers ! I have one more problem here while creating listings. I have registered for Paisapay today. But even after 12 hrs of registration, i do not find any option on my create listing page to accept paisapay. I do not see the checkbox a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

FULL AMOUNT REFUNDED FOR NAGETIVE FEEDBACK YET SNP ISSUE

HELLO EVERYONE I WANT TO KNOW THAT BUYER GAVE ME NAGETIVE FEEDBACK INSPITE OF MAKING HIM FULL REFUND(HE MENTIONED IN FEEDBACK THAT FULL REFUND RECIVED) BUT EBAY HAS RESTRICTED MY ACCOUNT FOR SELLER NON PERFORMANCE. BUT FULL REFUND IS MADE SHOULD IT S...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Which Courier firm is offering lowest rates to UK & USA

Hi friends Pls let us know which courier firm is offering lowest shipping charges to UK,USA, canada and other internationl destinations.. I ship Saree & Dress meaterial. if possible pls provide the ph no of the execuitve to whome I can discuss and st...

Buyer is Asking for refund...............WHY

Dear Friends & Indarneel I listed a used handy cam and clearly mentioned at the bottom of the page that its a used handycam. what happended that I recived the payment next day and so I shipped it too, buyer recieved it & gave the recipt. now after 10...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.