NEUTRALS won't count. Ebay keeps its WORD!

Taking heed of the suggestions by all members that Neutral Feedback should not be counted as part of negative feedback of a member, Ebay finally decided to take back the earlier decision and now we see an overall improvement in feedback percentages of all Sellers.
VERY GOOD NEWS!!

:-D
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Thank god, my 100% FB percentage is back ! I am glad and thankful to ebay for this move.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hurray!!!

My Rating is again 100% at last. Thanks for NOT counting the Neutrals, this is an excellent move by eBay.

Keep up the good work...

Regards,

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
I fail to understand what is so great about the news,
Its just like what the government is doing to us, they increase the price of fuel by Rs10/- and when there is hue and cry it is reduced by Rs1/- and we feel happy about it,
Same way I don't know what is so good about" NEUTRALS won't count" ,as it is only for percentage calculation and will not effect SNP policy, do sellers realize that they can have a feedback percentage of 100% and still be restricted and even suspended permanently for low buyer satisfaction rate due to this GREAT SNP Policy,

Yes technically this is true.:^O

I think the company needs to change the policy makers
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Akash (newmarket05),

Firstly, I'd like to thank you for being so participative in almost all valuable discussions and also starting some really good threads making our forums even more vibrant. I totally respect your point of views and opinions and would be happy to add to one such viewpoints being discussed here.

We all are happy for the reversal of one the new feedback policies of including neutrals in the feedback calculations. This is a success for all of us who strongly believed that "Neutrals should not be a part of the feedback calculation and should not be treated as Negatives". This was one of the major concerns of the community that we raised through discussions on these forums once the new Feedback policy was announced and this shows the value attached to the suggestions, concerns and ideas members raise here.

Moreover, Feedback policy and SNP (Seller Non Performance) policy are two separate policies with separate objectives and are calculated on different parameters. However, you have a valid point that sellers with good feedback percentage overall (basis historical feedback) might violate the SNP policy (basis performance of the last 30 days). While we understand that there might be some very genuine cases where sellers have to bear the brunt of a neutral and a negative feedback, we also are trying different ways to safeguard our sellers from such hasty/inappropriate feedbacks and soon you can expect more communication through outreach from our team.

You are a precious seller to our community and we would try our best not to loose you due to any of our policies.

I'll await your's and other seller's feedback on our approach on how we intend to safeguard you all from some malicious/inappropriate/hasty feedbacks once you are educated on the same shortly.

Keep Posting!!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

A great move indeed!
Message 6 of 6
latest reply