cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund Claim incorrectly Actioned: Mental Harassment by Ebay & Seller

Dear All,

I was very excited to see the offers at ebay site and ordered 5-6 items worth 10K+.

However, one of the item Brand new skil (**bleep**) high Car pressure washer priced 4,774.00 was non functional. I called ebay and reported the same to them and also raised the claim online on ebay site on 7th Sep'13. There was absolutely no call back from ebay. When I called them back on 23rdSep'13, the officer apologized for the delay and asked me to ship the product back to seller and informed that I will receive email regarding the same with the address where the product need to be shipped back, he also confirmed that the courier charges will be refunded to me in the form of ebay vouchers. I received the mail in the nigh on 23/09/13 and very next morning(ie.,24/09/13), I went to Professional Courier(by whom the product was shipped to me) and shipped the product to the Kurla Address, it costed me Rs.550/-. The email I received from ebay mentioned that I needed to send the product photo and dispatch receipt to insellerverification@ebay.com within 3days...I did the same on 25/09/13. Since then I trusted ebay for the rest of the process and was wating for my refund amount.

But there was no call back or email from ebay. I received a call from the seller who confirmed that he received the product. He was very rude and was full of attitude. He told me that the product is working fine and I don't know how to use it. Said I unnecessarily paid big money to courier (ie, 550) and it should not cost more than 300. Said who asked you to ship the product. Said there are 100s of customers and he never invited my to buy his product and it was my fault if I purchased from him. Says He will not do anything, he has not received any money from ebay, and he cannot do anything. If I purchased from ebay, I should only deal with ebay and not him.

I approached ebay, with 101% trust that a big company and name like ebay would support me. But to my surprise, I had to be on 20-30mins hold to reach ebay officers. 2 officers did not help me, one saying system is down and i need to call again and he cannot outcall, other just disconnected the line as it was their shift end time(7:30pm). Finally today I spoke to officer Pushpa Pillai(after being on hold for 25minutes) who says that after ebay emailed me to ship the product back to seller, they outcalled me and said I need to take the product to service center(on 11.51am 24/09/13) as its under warrantly. HOWEVER, THE FACT IS NOT ONE OUTCALLED ME FROM EBAY AND I NEVER GOT THE COMMUNICATION TO TAKE THE PRODUCT TO SERVICE CENTER. Now they say that I should try to get this issue resolved with seller. Now, this is complete LOSS OF TRUST on EBAY. Forget about REFUND I have spend extra 550 for courier charges. Ebay support team is not ready to believe me that I didn't received any call or information regarding taking the product to service center. Officer denies to escalate the call to supervisor saying supervisor wi+ll say the same. I could hear the supervisor guiding the officer on what to tell me, but never chose to come online and speak to me. IT HAD BEEN A REAL MENTAL PRESSURE ON ME. Finally, Pushpa said that she realize my pain and have convinced me that I will receive a call back from her supervisor before 6pm today(which I doubt would happen).

I WANT EBAY TO GET MY MONEY BACK( 4,774.00 + 550courier charges). I WOULD NOT SPEAK TO THE SELLER WHO IS FULL OF ATTITUDE AND SAY HE HAS 100s of CUSTOMERS AND I AM LYING...

IF NO ACTION TAKEN AND ISSUE NOT RESOLVED, I WILL TAKE THIS MATTER TO CONSUMER FORUM AND MEDIA TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY.

Refer below the mail trail with ebay and seller " arihant1430@yahoo.in"(thetoolshop13😞

Regards,

Lakshman

Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 00:10:09 +0530
> Subject: RE: Further action has been requested on eBay Guarantee claim - 275546
> From: arihant1430@yahoo.in
> To: lucky_khanka@hotmail.com
>
> Its a height
> 1st u sended product saying that its nit working rather it is working
> 2nd u didnt read full mail. below it was written show it to nearest service center
> 3rd u can pay thousands to courier its ur wish.
> 4th we are selling in 100s and we havent invited any1 to purchase. If u dont know to use product than it not our fault.
> and if u opted to solve query through ebay than u dont need to tell all this to me.
>
> Lakshman Khanka <lucky_khanka@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Dear  arihant1430@yahoo.in,
> >
> >Can you not see the email attached below from ebay which has given the kurla address to me???Moreover, come and enquire at the professional corier shop at Kharghar to know how they charged 550 and not 300.
> >
> > The mail from ebay very clearly states that I need to reship the product and not to review it, and thats exactly what I did.
> >
> >Poor service & gesture from your store. You are thinking that I am giving false details and have take some benefit by paying 550 to courier. My fault that I chose your product to buy.
> >
> >
> >Regards,
> >Lakshman Singh
> >9004509993
> >
> >
> >
> >> Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 00:15:54 +0530
> >> Subject: RE: Further action has been requested on eBay Guarantee claim - 275546
> >> From: arihant1430@yahoo.in
> >> To: lucky_khanka@hotmail.com
> >>
> >> Dear sir;
> >> I would like to inform you that ebay told you tp show it to ur nearest service center and not to courier me. 2nd i had told you to bring chembur office insteat u sended on kurla address. Now i need to go there to collect it. I dont kniw how did you paid 550 rs for courier which is just 300 rupee max to max for fastest service with packng from profrossional courier.
> >>
> >> Lakshman Khanka <lucky_khanka@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> >Dear Dear Ebay Team,
> >> >
> >> >There is no call from your end. Please arrange for a priority followup or else I would need to escalate the case further.
> >> >
> >> >Regards,
> >> >Lakshman Singh
> >> >9004509993
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >From: lucky_khanka@hotmail.com
> >> >To: insellerverification@ebay.com
> >> >CC: lucky_khanka@hotmail.com; arihant1430@yahoo.in
> >> >Subject: FW: Further action has been requested on eBay Guarantee claim - 275546
> >> >Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 18:49:22 +0000
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >Dear Ebay Team,
> >> >
> >> >With reference to my claim request 275546, as per your instruction I have couriered(shipped) the product (Skil High Pressure) on 24th Sep'13, to the address provided by you in below attached email.
> >> >
> >> >Please find the courier dispatch copy attached and process the reimbursement of the same(Rs.550/-). Please also find the files for the product image before we shipped it back.
> >> >
> >> >I have yet not received any call back neither from ebay nor from the seller.
> >> >
> >> >Looking forward for quick refund of the amount without hassles.
> >> >
> >> >Regards,
> >> >Lakshman Singh
> >> >9004509993
> >> >
> >> >Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 22:25:14 -0700
> >> >From: ebay@ebay.in
> >> >To: lucky_khanka@hotmail.com
> >> >Subject: Further action has been requested on eBay Guarantee claim - 275546
> >> >
> >> > eBay Guarantee * - Don't worry, Buy happy!
> >> > Update on your eBay Guarantee claim Dear Lakshman ,
> >> > Further action was undertaken on your eBay Guarantee claim. We request you to review it and help us with the necessary information. Please find the details here
> >> > Action : Buyer to provide proof of Return shipment
> >> > Remarks: For the resolution of your claim, we request you to reship the item back to the seller and provide us with valid tracking details. The address to which the item should be shipped is:  Contact Person  :- Gautam Jain Phone           :  9773391989 E-mail Id       :- arihant1430@yahoo.in Address         :- Room no. 583, Wadia Estate, Bldg no. 17, M N Road, Kurla West                    Mumbai, India 400070   Please Note:  In Order to receive the reimbursement of courier charges, Kindly send us the scanned images of the Dispatch copy in JPEG or PDF format at insellerverification@ebay.com. We should receive the copies within 3 days from the receipt of this email failing to which we will have to close the claim and reject your request of refund.  You will receive the cost of reshipping the item in the form of eBay coupons which is valid for 1 month. Once the claim is closed, the coupon will be sent to your registered email address within 3-4 business days.  We thank you for your patronage.
> >> >       Item Information   Claim ID: 275546 PaisaPay ID: 34403452576 Item number: 300947736258 Seller ID: thetoolshop13 Date claim opened: 08-09-2013     Email reference id: [#b891fea3b35d44f1a1399ae32e1bdf9f#] eBay sent this message to Lakshman  Singh (lucky_khanka). Learn more eBay is committed to your privacy. Learn more about our privacy policy and user agreement. © 2013 eBay Inc., eBay India Private Limited, 14th Floor, North Block, R-TECH Park, Western Express Highway, Goregaon (East), Mumbai - 400063, India                                                      

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Its 9.12pm now and promise of call back was before 6pm, so as usual once again the promise is not kept as I did not receive any call from ebay(as expected)

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

We are also facing the same problem someone should take action in eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply