Ebay Cheating

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase lcd which I received damaged and I submitted return request but ebay close this issue after said item has in manufacturer warranty but it is wrong. When I purchased this item it had seller warranty but seller has changes his listing after purchased as a manufacturer warranty. I need to reopen this case. I have called many times to the customer service but every time I receive a same answer that I will receive a call from EBAY in next 48 hrs and the refund will be processed, I am highly dissatisfied with the EBAY customer service and same was not expected by EBAY that such a big company and the processes are so weak. I have already wait long time in this case. Please solve my case as soon as possible.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay Cheating

i am still waiting to your response, I want to know about case status.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ebay Cheating

Sir, you told me that my order has reverse pickup on 16 /07/16 but till date no pickup done and no mail from you. What’s your problem?  I am straggling from 8 June 16 to resolved this issue. I think this was enough time to resolve this issue. But you don’t do it yet. Why……???? Please mail me about issue status. i want refund my money as soon as possible.....

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ebay Cheating

i want to know why delay with reverse pickup....
Message 4 of 4
latest reply