PaisaPay Issues

aditya1457
Community Member

Hello, 

I am extremely unhappy with eBay India's current services and PaisaPay services . 

I am an Indian Citizen, Currently residing in Melbourne, Australia. On 12th of july I purchased an Iphone 6 from eBay India to be delivered to my Girlfriend in India. However, things were not as planned. Currently, eBay India has stopped using Paypal and Started Using PaisaPay. 

After making the payment with my Australian Card, i got a quick response that i am suppose to send in supporting documents(A copy of my card, and last issued statement from my bank). I did that and was expecting a quick response, but i got a response after 4 days on 16th July 2016, that my payment was rejected through payment gateway. However, i wasnt given a reason why the payment was rejected as it was a card issued under my name not a third party. I spoke to my bank, and they said they had released the payment successfully from my end.

Keeping in mind, the occation of my Girlfriends birthday, i purchased the same product with a different card and did the same process of sending documents again without even getting back the refund for my first payment.

I tryed calling eBay India but there is not direct line of connection to eBay India from Australia, So i had to speak to eBay Australia. The reson of my call was to get the process of PaisaPay verification quicker so i could get my Girlfriends birthday gift delivered to her on time.  

eBay Australia customer service were quite helpfull and they made loads of notes in my account before transfering the call to eBay India as PaisaPay is an Indian Service. However, India eBay customer serive were absalutely unpleasent and were not willing to help. It just felt the customer serive have some kind of boundations that they have to take a certain number of calls in a day or something, because the customer service agent was anxious to cut the phone as quick as possible before even completely hearing me out. He then transfered the call to some Team leader who was also of similar category. Apprantly, the team leader said that the payment was rejected because the card was not under my own name and shipping address was incomplete. However, the card from which i purchased was under my name and the shipping address was absalutely correct.  I dought it that it was even transfered to someone with higher athority or just transfered between collegues. They had no knowledge about my order as the 2nd time the payment got approved with the same shipping address, and if you see previously i have shipped items to the same address. 

Anyways, after 3 more days on 19th July 2016 i got a mail that PaisaPay has approved my payment. Everything started to feel alright, hoping that i could make the gift presentable on time, but i got a email on 20th July 2016 that the seller has refunded my payment as he is not capable to sell. Seller  having 370 positive reviews ).

Now, i have lost around $ 100 in international transaction fees and currency converter (the currency difference between the day i bought the item and 3 days later when PaisaPay appoved the payment ) and do not even have the product. 

I completely understand that PaisaPay is a good protection for transactions, however Paypay was aswell. Atleast PayPal did not take 4 days + 3 days to just approve the payments. Hence, by then the seller just sold out his stock and isnt able to provide.

My questions to eBay is :

1. Why would you not have a special team to help customers that are facing issues ?

2. Who is  willing to pay for the emotional value loss and the $ 100 loss i went through without having my product? 

3. Why is eBay not a transperent company and not take payment on the time when we make the payments ? If payment would have been take on the same day as i payed instead of waiting till i get my payment approved after 3 business days, i would not have this extra cost due to currency value change .

4. What happens to these selles who tend to commit delivery, however are unable to perform ? eBay is a platform to protect buyers and sellers right ? where is my proctection after my payment was dispatched twice ? 

5. Is there a direct contact to PaisaPay team, as far as i understand it is a BackEnd team, however there should be someone to help customer issues as eBay Customer service was absalutely waste of time. 

Lastly, when would i get my both refunds ???

P.S - Those reading this sitting in overseas countries, i would reccomend you all not to purchase though eBay India for delivery in India because it might just rebound and you may have a $ 100 loss like me and sitting without the product. Its been 10 days and i am still waiting for my 2 refunds so i can purchase the phone again from some other website like Amazon. eBay has the lowest prices on the market, but its not capable to process the order properly and its wiser to pay more in Amazon or other sites, as atleast you have assuritly that the goods will be delivered. 

Hope eBay would think its necessary to send a reply about this . If you guys think it is important then you can catch me on 

Thank you 

Cheers !! 

Adi 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0