Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

KOI HAI ??????

Is there anyone from ebay who will reply my queries: I have the following queries to ebay india about my Apr-05 and May-05 invoice, please comments on all queries: 1. Why you have charge for Basic e-bay Shop subscription, when it was free for one mon...

eBay lacks the innovation that Bazee showed

To be honest e Bay was not upto mark here in india. I do not know abt what they do in usa. But Bazee was very innovative in starting new things ,making things more exciting everyday. May eBay thinks there brand is more than enough in india. This read...

Sellers are not enimy of Ebay

Is there anyone from ebay who will reply my queries: I have the following queries to ebay india about my Apr-05 and May-05 invoice, please comments on all queries: 1. Why you have charge for Basic e-bay Shop subscription, when it was free for one mon...

HOW CAN I PAY FOR EBAY FEES

DEAR CAN U HELPME I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW CAN I PAY THE EBAY FEES. I HAVE ONE CREDIT CARD BUT MY FRIEND ALREADY PAID USING THAT CARD IS THERE ANY PROBLEM THAT I USE ONCE MORE THAT CARD FOR MY ID !!!!!

Bitter experience with Bazzeee :-(

Hello Everybody, I have been a bazzee user for about two years now. This is my first post here after all my attempts to solve my problem has failed. Here it goes. I bought a Leather purse from Bazzee about six months back and I have not received the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Affiliate program suks

On the onset, let me tell u that I luvd Bazee, but ebay SUKS. Esp if u r trying to get an affiliate membership from India. Ebay has a tie-up with cj.com. Ofcourse, CJ.com only pays via USD cheques which we as indians cannot cash here. They r not read...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Renaming of 2 boards

Hello Everybody, We will be renaming 2 boards at the end of May. 1. Treasure Hunt Board will be renamed to Fun and Games Board Treasure Hunt Board was a great fun place where the hunters used to gather to discuss the clues, find answers to the solved...

eBay.in will soon shut down

eBay.in will soon shut down (Negative Feedback + Suspension + Faulty Invoice + No Tel & Mail Support) This is regarding the worst policies of ebay due to which ebay might soon have to shut down and they will definitely loose $50 MILLION DOLLAR PURCHA...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Volunteer Needs Help

Hello from the USA Someone who was a member of BOTH Ebay and Baazee BEFORE they merged would probably best answer my questions. I’m trying to find out what happened when you had both a Baazee account AND an Ebay account BEFORE the merge. Did ebay aut...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item listed - Gmail invite

Gmail invite is a free service started by gmail where one can open a gmail email account for free by invitation only. I find apnservices from Tamil Nadu has listed this invite on ebay.in and is charging Rs. 20/ per invite. How can such a thing be don...