Bitter experience with Bazzeee :-(

jemshi
Community Member
Hello Everybody,

I have been a bazzee user for about two years now. This is my first post here after all my attempts to solve my problem has failed.

Here it goes. I bought a Leather purse from Bazzee about six months back and I have not received the product yet. I keep on sending mails to bazzee dispute resolution team.

Whenever I mail them, they send a mail to the seller asking the details of the courier and all with a copy to me. This continued till March with the last mail on March 29. After that, those mails also ceased. Now no updates from Bazzee or the seller. I have not received the product nor I have a refund now... whom should I complain now ???

The seller also replied to me one or two times saying he has redispatched that.. but the product never reached me. I was thinking - what if it was something really expensive?? I am at loss now, anyway ๐Ÿ˜ž

Totally disappointed with bazzee and ebay !

No one at Bazzee seems to be answering the mails now.. Can EBay help me with this ??? I have the copy of all the mail correspondes between me and Bazzee Dispute Resolution team.

If any of the Moderators or Admins are reading the forum - this is for their attention.

Case=994-521'Re: Kind Attention Problem ID :21190066

Do you need any more details on that ?

Also - I did not find any good method to contact EBay regarding something like this.

HELP PLEASE !!!!

Jemshad
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0