Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Items on Ebay

How can lord krishna idols or ganpati idols be listed under jewellery?? The same item is listed too many times...especially in the jewellery section. Try the rings category and select american diamond...the same three designs are listed on 3 pages. y...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wildlife Protection Act 1972

As stated in e-bay policies that sale of dogs is not allowed on the website owing to wildlife protection act 1972i wish to bring attention to the act that it does not talk a single word about sale of pet dogs, i also talked to wwf india rep on 011-51...

CLOSE DOWN PAISAPAY....It's of NO USE..

Dear Ebay Team, Please close down the PAISAPAY Service as it's of no use. One of my buyer had placed a order as on 4.5.05 and today is 17.05.5 but no confirmation from Paisapay. I dont think any one need such time for giving the confirmation mesg. Wh...

Free International Listing Week - what's the use?

This evening I got an e-mail from "Nisha", eBay India, announcing "Free International Listing Week" which started on May 9th and ends on May 15th. What's the use of announcing the promotion on the 4th day after it began? What's eBay India trying to p...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why do i keep getting this message whenever i try to go to an item page?!!!

ERROR The requested URL could not be retrieved -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- While trying to retrieve the URL: http://my.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? The following error was encountered: Access Denied. ...

Security alerts

Soon after Baazee became eBay, I started receiving some form of security alert, telling me to complete some process or other. Such alerts always carry the warning that my account will be suspended unless I follow instructions. But I can never do so, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mockery of Re1 Auction

your Re1 autions are useless. Becuase if a person win with very less price than seller does not send the items saying it is out of stock. i have bid and won for cordless headphone item no. 5765401222 and sent the money on the same day by paisa pay (P...

ebay policies

Sir, I would like to know if you have a CD on the ebay policies(everything you have on the net in CD form.As i am planning to go for international trading and since i am a marketing consultant for some firms i would like to keep reviewing and underst...

Issue with Ebay system and my suggestions

Hello Ebay Team, First of all my regards to the Ebay India team for running the site. This is a great site I however have some suggestion which I think would improve the site 1) After a product is bought and the payment is made, The user does not get...

PaisaPay needs to be worked on!!!!

i do not understand how you can claim that PaisaPay is Fast!!! 24Hrs itself is too long a period to process an online transaction!!! 3 Days is OUT RIGHTLY REDICULOUS!!! Don't you thing it beats the whole purpose on online banking????? It took the Ven...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Goods not recived from vss_international

Hi, I have ordered for 256MB MP3/VOICE RECORDER/RADIO FM/TELEPHONE BOOK .I have made the payment for this on 20-04-2005, but till today I haven't got any mail or call from vss_international , I don't understand what's the matter, I tried to call them...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful