Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay CS and T&S going RUTTT : Sellers Appeal

LEARN YOUR SELF & THEN TRY TO IMPLEMENT POLICIES..... eBAY t&s NEEDS TO BE TRAINED..... Reason No.1 : My listings were pulled down for blame of choice listing though when the listing said AVAILABLE IN 11 SIZES and the link for 11 sizes was provided w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud eBay removes True & Negative posts of eBay

I put a post describing how eBay is not a shopping site but a fraud site. How top management of eBay are hand in glove with terrorists like Al-Qaida to pass messages by the art of Steganography (hiding info). They got a couple of their people (known ...

Open House Discussion with Gautam Thakar, Country Manager - Marketplace

We are pleased to announce the next session of our Open House Program, where users get an opportunity to chat with the eBay India Management Team. Join Gautam Thakar, Country Manager - eBay India Marketplace, for a discussion on buying and selling on...

Praise for margarita-pearl

Hi, Normally we put our complains about other members here & rarely put praises. But today I am putting this message to praise margarita-pearls and thus express my sincere gratitude to the seller for his excellent service for my deal. I bought a Jade...

Item No:5801434787 Dt:23/08/05 is not working and how to contact the seller

Item No:5801434787 DT:23/08/05(Paisa pay ID:104164750 DT:25/08/05) is out of order.I tried to contact the seller pareshwins through mail via contact seller in my ebay.I have sent three to four mails but received no replies.Kindly let me know the deta...

-Bay Second Chance Offer for Item 7566940368 : World Premiere:The Sony Cybe

E-Bay Second Chance Offer for Item 7566940368 : World Premiere:The Sony Cybershot DSC S 40 NO RESERVE Due to non-compliance of answers from the seller Intelgifit, Kolkata I lost the opportunity of buying a Sony DSC 40 Digital Camera within 3-12-05, t...

Not happy with the product quality

Hi, i have purchased 1 unit of 4800 W Big D-Boss Home Theatre Speakers - 4 Channel item reference no.(5810392488). on checking the same the quality seems to be very much inferior. I need to return back the same and want my money back. can some one ta...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item not recieved

I havent received the Nokia6610 handset i ordered online through Ebay. I paid using PaisaPay, its been close to a month now. My seller dosent attend my calls, nor does he reply me. Seller's id is mamtaj. Kindly advise & help

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

e-bay e-mail

I had recieved an e-mail from e-bay saying "All you have to do is shop from a wide range of products on eBay.in between 14th - 27th November, 2005 using your Credit Card or Online Bank Transfer and we will send your eBay Watch!" on 15-Nov-2005. I hav...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay is sick

i have purchased a product on 7th nov, but till date ,i.e today 1st dec , i hvnt rcvd the product, i have been asking the seller , but he takes his own sweet time to answer, i have also requested a couple of times on the feedback forum, but the ebay ...

shipping feature should be included

Dear Ebay, I would like to suggest one feature. Whenever a seller clicks that a item has been shipped then ebay should inform the buyer that the item has been shipped. This will be a very helpful feature for big seller. Otherwise everytime seller has...