Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraud in ebay sellings

I purchsed an item through ebay from 'mahavircomputers_in1' on 15 nov 2005,Item 8716918110 and PaisaPay ID 14758522258 and paid Rs 3950/- and i have not recived te item.Today 1 dec 2005 i comwe to know that the seller is no longer registereed with eb...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sorting by Shipping Charge

Hi, I think it will be great if we can sort by Shipping charges also in the Listing page. Many sellers offer items at Rs.1/- bid where as the actual cost lies in the shipping charge. If we are able to sort by shipping charges then it will be easier t...

Shipping Charges

Hello Ebay Team, It's a wonderful site to shop and feel happy. The only concern is shipping charges. If I win an item for rs 100, I find no reason to pay 150 or more towards shipping charges. This does not make any sense and it's not justified that t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyers be careful of deltamarketing_in1

Buyers are warned that deltamarketing_in1 is back to its dirty tricks by offering huge stones at very low price.Th photo they are showing is NOT of the actual stone and the buyer will get a shock of his life when he buys the stone and find out that h...

I have been cheated

I tried to buy an Electric Iron (Item No. 4407173168) from Neelachal, the seller. I paid the amount required, but did not receive the Item. The seller realised the money I paid by cheque. The seller is no longer registered with the ebay, after receiv...

DISHONESTY With HONEST Sellers :((

Dear EBay, Excepting you people are fine, (as Sellers are not at all fine, due to your in justify manners and laws.) I would like to tell you “As what ever high laws, and suspension you are using for the old sellers like us, is VERY CHEAP, AND DISHON...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay is losing it's trust.

i have recently purchased an item the seller has rcvd the payment on 8th nov, but i still havent rcvd the product till today i.e 24th nov. on the product listing page the sellers declare that the product will b delivered within 7-10 days after rcvng ...

NON RECEIPT OF MATERIAL AFTER 49 DAYS

I HAD PURCHASED ITEM NO.5813902146 PAID VIDE PAISAPAY ON 01/10/2005 FROM saimex_in1 AND THE SELLER ACKNOWLEDGED RECEIPT OF THE SAME ON 01/10/2005. TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MATERIAL. ALSO IN THE MEANTIME I HAD TELEPHONED SELLER 10-15 TIMES BU...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suggestions about feedback policy

Hi, It will be a welcome change if the feedbacks for all unpaid / not received items are removed from only the seller / buyer side who is not faulty. In addition the buyer or seller who has not paid / delivered and also not participated / communicate...