cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item No:5801434787 Dt:23/08/05 is not working and how to contact the seller

kalingabull
Community Member
Item No:5801434787 DT:23/08/05(Paisa pay ID:104164750 DT:25/08/05) is out of order.I tried to contact the seller pareshwins through mail via contact seller in my ebay.I have sent three to four mails but received no replies.Kindly let me know the detail address and phone No. of Paresh Raja of pareshwins so that I can contact him directly and send the MP4 player to him for repairing as I need it to be repaired at the earliest possible.Please help me.....Kalingabull
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,
I found that this seller has not recd any -ve feedback, hence, hope fully he is genuine. Hope he will respond to your mails. Otherwise its better not to spend money on courier to send the item back and try to get that repaired locally as no seller generally pay for buyers courier charges.

Regards
Swarup Dutta
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

runalaila_in1
Community Member
hi ... there is a system on ebay where you can request for contact information of the seller ... it is an irony that you as a seasoned buyer and me as a seasoned seller , both were not aware of this tool ... i am in the process of finding out ... ! hope it gets simpler to navigate !
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi All,

The link to get the contact details of the eBay member is in the advanced search section:
go to advanced search>>>find contact information (on the left navigation bar). YOu will need to feed the seller's name and the item number that you had bought from him. This will get you the complete contact information of the seller.

However, if the seller refuses to reply even after repeated attempts, you also have the option of opening a dispute (Item Significantly not as described). The next step will be to close the dispute, and escalate the claim to buyer protection

Warm Regards,
Sapana
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

posting.id.in
Community Member
Hello,

I have gone through the listing you mention. It mentions 30 days warranty. You have purchased the same in August. Which means the product is no longer covered under warranty.

I have also noted that you have rated the same seller twice, which means you have made repeat purchases from him.

I also see that the seller does not have any listings on the site which may mean he is no longer a seller on the site which may be the reason you have not received any response to your emails. You would be advised to have the product repaired locally.

I also see the pathetic standard response of the eBay team without going into the actual complaint. No buyer entitled for any purchase protection 90 days after the auction has ended which it unfortunately had at the time you posted this.

Regarding finding contact information of the seller, Sapana has given you the correct procedure.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply