Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Multiple issues with Buying system.

Hello, I'm Vijay PinglayThere are a lot of issues with your Buying system.First the shopping cart does not refresh and cannot handle multiple entries from "Buy it now" and "winning Bid", from multiple sellers.Once I paid 8,257.50 on the 1st of May, S...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

poor delivery

Sir /madam,I ordered a product on 18th april , Tempered Glass Screen Protector Guard For Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 and my product id is 122240161507. My estimated delivery was 24th april max. But till now my product is yet to be delivered.I com...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Filing Complain in Consumer Court Ebay

Complaint No. 2856047, Filed 22nd April 2017PaisaPay ID 45125290554 Please note, this complaint was filed on the 22nd of April 2017. I have made numerous calls to the seller to resolve the issues in vain, and tried to contact the customer care number...

Thugs of hindosthan eBay

44431557492­-paisa pay IDFor WHICH I GOT COUPON WHICH WAS SHOWED EXPIRED BEFORE DATE.AND CHATED TALKED MAILED BUR ALL LIED NO ONE CALLED ME MSGS.NOTHING.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Leeco le 2s mobile is not working

I bought leeco le2s mobile.when i received i had signal problem.the seller is not responding and ebay customer service is not giving me the proper solution they are delaying and saying they wont do replacement. Its just 20 days now the mobile is not ...

Claim 2840106

Recieved pen without convertor and sent the same pics to c/s.They replied that had the photos BUT NOW THEY WANT TEM AGAIN !!.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cash not refunded

This is to bring in your kind notice in regards to complain against ebay India.On 31st of March 2017, I had tried to bought a cellphone redmi 3s from this site.I had placed an order and also done online payment of Rs. 7698 from my debit card. But no ...

Didn't get the refund

Hi I have ordered an iPhone 6 from ebay. I have received defective iPhone from this seller two times and now when I am asking fro refunds I am not getting it from ebay Please help me in this. Its been a month I am waiting for my refund regards, Sanke...

Didn't get the refund in prompt

I am Arjun and i have bought a HP Inkjet All in one from ebay and i received a broken item i have returned the item back and you have notgiving my money back , i want 3500 INR that for purchasing the item

calim id 2841165

Hi , I have purcahse i ball tab for Rs2499 /- which was dleiverd non working product and few accessoriers were missing as per the product catalogue .. which was delivered on 14.4.17 eveing and i have called cc Ebay on 15. infomred the issue .. they h...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is whatsapp chat is valid for eBay Guarantee.

I'm a seller on eBay .in. I have sold a product. Buyer Contacted via WhatsApp and He tild me that the product was damaged. I got the damaged product pictures. I found that the damaged product was not my Product. He is trying to cheat me. What should ...

REFUND NOT RECEIVED

Team, My name is inderjeet (inderitpro) and i ordered a Micromax 43T7200MHD 109.22 cm (43) LED TV (Full HD) Television on 30th July 2016 but after waiting more than 15 days when i didn't get the product, i requested for the refund on 16 august 2016 a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful