Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need to refund my amount

I buy one lava battery in last month, that was not working to my mobile. I send the claim also,. Till now no one responding, I was very unhappy to buy in eBay.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scams on sold product

I have been writing emails and even talked with vs agent Nidhi who assured that I shall have a refund and that was about 3 weeks ago. I have send repeated emails and phone calls only to be informed that it will be resolved in 24 to 72 hrs.This is the...

very poor delivery

Sir /madam,I ordered a product on 18th april, my product id is 122240161507.Till now I haven't been able to recieve my product. My estimated delivery was 24th April. But it was all lies by the services so I did a complain once and I got the message t...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong comment - Item not delivered yet !!

Hi ,I don't have received my item on which your given date !!So I request please proceed!!Any I escalate To higher authority !! No any call , no ur executive reminds!!This is a very pathetic service by eBay!!Still my item not received!!Call to custom...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I didn't received my item till now

Respected sir i didn't receive my item till now but FedEx courier service showing item delivered where he delivered i don't know please contact to FedEx courier service i need my item or refund i am old customer eBay long time purchasing by eBay but ...

CHEATER FAKE ITEM WRONG DESCRIBED

What the hell is this.CheaterFrauderThis is only the reason I and almost all people prefer Amazon. The best service provider it is.The item you shipped is unable to charge a single phone of 3000 mAh properly.Shame on you guys. Shame on eBay. And sham...

Cheating by your vendor

Dear Ebay.Your vendor is uncouth and when asked why he is cancelling. He asks the delivery address and waits for few seconds and snaps and mentions that its out of stock and slams the phone down. Very unprofessional both for you as promoter and him a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheated the Customer

I ordered one product on April 30th But the product not shipped.When I contacted the seller the phone is switched off and I emailed the samething no response.eBay saying is our guarantee. but I called so many times to customer care department.No prop...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Na v i Mumbai Error !!!!

Hello I got an error when i was typing the palce where i live - N a v i Mumbai. Check attachment. Have your validation in this forum gone wrong, fix that too.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful