cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How pathetic ebay customer support could be. how to take legal action??

I paid invoice on 18th April via ICICI bank and told customer support every 3-4 days giving transaction details. Every time you people say- you will update in 48 hours. NO updates till now after calling, sending email, chatting with you. Also I asked to escalate too. 

You guys said, you escalated this, but those were just words, still no reply.

Due to your pathetic service, today I got notification from ebay saying my account on hold due to non payment of invoice. 😞 Also, the insertion fee discounts are no longer and I have now huge invoice to pay to ebay. I am not sure if its handful of customer support guys  ruining ebay's reputation, or there is no such escalation thing.

I just wrote on linkedin to your country manager, and a few more people about the outstanding service. 😞 If its not resolved soon, i will have no option but to close down this online marketplace, but yes with legal action now.  This is the 5th time, I am sharing the transaction details. I hope you guys escalate this now.

Transaction Details Reference ID 1192510474
Transaction Type Bill Payments
Debit Account 696301524781
Transaction Date 18/04/2017
Transaction Amount INR 21,000.00
Remarks ebay
Transaction Status Success
Beneficiary/Biller EBAY INDIA PVT. LTD.

PS. inspite of working too hard to make the sales, if this is how marketplaces will work for the top rated sellers. I think its time to switch. Its a learning for me.

Regards,

ebay id:ayurvedastore

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0