Filing Complain in Consumer Court Ebay

Complaint No. 2856047, Filed 22nd April 2017
PaisaPay ID 45125290554

Please note, this complaint was filed on the 22nd of April 2017.

I have made numerous calls to the seller to resolve the issues in vain, and tried to contact the customer care numbers and email id's with all details, and pictures. 

Despite my best efforts to be patient regarding the matter, I have been faced with no support from Ebay guarantee as well as customer care. 

In my last conversation with customer care (1-113334593300), I was told that I cannot exercise my rights as a consumer and will have to keep this dysfunctional product, not as described on the website, (with no invoice, or warranty, not refurbished at all). 

If this issue if furthered to more than 30 days from the Ebay guarantee department and my money is not refunded, I will not hestite to take things to court, and Ebay will have to face legal consequences. 

I hope my email is not disregarded or followed up with after days of waiting and lies about not receiving the images or details. This is my last email and attempt to resolve this matter through emails to Ebay. 

My next action will be to file a lawsuit. 

Please find below the email body and attachments I have sent in my past 3 emails. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0