cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay Fraudlant - No discount upon applied coupon code

kmbhatt29
Community Member
Dear EBAY,

I am from Bharuch, Gujarat, India – 392 015. Yesterday on 2nd Nov,12 ; I have raised purchase order (PaisaPay ID 32409096465) for Item no. : 261121917580. But due to typographical error, I have inserted “CRACKERCC1” coupon code instead of “CRACKERDC1” to avail Rs.1000/- off as a SBI Debit Card Customer. While entering wrong code i.e. CRACKERCC1, for an instance system display that “You have saved Rs. 1000/-“ and your total payable amount is Rs. 28250 – 1000 = 27250/- only; further I have proceed to checkout. During checkout, I got only credit card option and other options were disable. By the time I thought it may be system error and I have inserted all information of my DEBIT CARD in CREDIT CARD menu and it was accepted and my order amount Rs. 28250/- was deducted from my Debit Card instead of amount to be deduct Rs. 27250/- by applying coupon code.

I was surprised that I have applied a coupon code and I didn’t get any benefits. Immediately after, I have sent request e-mail to customer care at 02-Nov-2012 19:13 for cancellation of order and credit me whole amount i.e. Rs. 28250/- or credit me of Rs.1000/- and continue with this current order.

In spite of above, please give credit of Rs.1000/- and I really wanted to continue with this order.

In above matter, I am looking for your forward aid and hope that EBAY never break the customer faith and love.

Item Status : Yet not shipped
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0