Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FREE GIFT FOR GANESH PROMOTION 2012

I have Purchased item no 190720164982 Sony Ericsson Xperia P with Warranty and Bill Rs. 24,490.00 using PGANESHA04 gift code.my paisapay id is (ID 32197800938) . I have not received my gift(transcend 500 gb hdd). Is it not possible to intimate us thr...

15% discount cupon reqd..... Urgent

I wish to buy an mobile above Rs. 6000.00 and need a 15% off cupon. As price of same item in shopping.indiatimes.com is much lower but i trust e-bay much more. So it will be very helpful to me to shop with e-bay if get a support from you. Waiting for...

Approved Refund not credit to account.

Dear CustomerCare, I had similar issue of not receiving the refund after Ebay approved my refund request. I requested for refund on 28 September and the same was approved on 19 Oct and were informed that within 3-4 working days I will receive the ref...

Poor Customer Service from Ebay

I bought a product on 15th via bid, PP ID: 32320796958 Seller had to ship the product by 20th. Seller asked for an exension that I rejected. Never shipped the product on time. I found no option in Ebay for the refund, it was still showing 'To be Ship...

Need Gift Details

I was purchased (Dell Vostro 1540 Intel Core i3 / 6 GB / 500 GB / DVD / 15.6 LED By Nolimit India). I was paid amount on Septemer 25th. PaisaPay ID 32220777679 Courier name: Nolimit India Airway Bill Details: NI110034 I received item but my gift is n...

Regarding Buying a chain

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/2tpqr Can anybody help me on this ? I am from calicut,kerala.I registered in paypal with my sbi credit card.and when i clicked on proceed to payment in ebay for the item it shows the error in the link i have given abov...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

non availibility of puma t shirts

please note that puma t shirts are out of stock which are being displayed very boldly to attract costumers thus leaving a wrong message of misguiding and falsely attracting clients. pl. make a note