Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

friends, Never fall for ebay free gift offer

I bought an item on july 2012.And used a coupon for a cordless phone free gift.Haven't got after 4 months.tried contacting customer care several times. Each time they told me either 'gifts are out of stock' or 'we are currently packing your gift from...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

sony viao sv 15115en

anybody wants to buy sv15115en sony laptop only at 35299.actual price in market is 39000. product will be given with bill, warranty card, accesories... no damage to the product was bought in the month of september.

shipping of free gift

I have purchased iberry Auxus AX03 tablet phone Rs:11000 worth on 31st august under e-bay big shopper promotion scheme. for that i have selected event wireless combo keyboard as my freegift on 10th september. i have to recieve the free gift within 45...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

VERY POOR SERVICE OF DTDC COURIER

The DTDC courier gives very poor service especially in south region. A parcel containing camera Sony W690 purchased from ebay via Popularcameras was picked up from Chennai and was to be delivered to me just 25KM away. But since 08 Nov 12 I am awaitin...

• 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Independence Day Gift

I had purchased on 16 of August and there was Independence day promotional gift. I purchased for about 13000 Rupees. I had redeemed my gift as transcend usb 3.0 16GB.I didn't receive my gift till today. Whenever i called customer care they are tellin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment History Problem

It is very difficult to track the payments done using installment option as we don't know item to which a payment in the credit card statement belongs (especially 3 months ago). It is understandable that bank is responsible for converting the payment...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback follow up for item # ID 32340233340

Hi Team, I was trying to update the feedback for item id # ID 32340233340 but somehow was not able to leave a complete feedback. I REQUEST YOU TO PLEASE REMOVE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK as i received a call from the seller and it was not there fault but ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not happy with the eBay Vendors.

eBay is a place where most of the cheaters open their shops. Till now i could get only 1 item as describe in the item description rest all sent me the item with which i was not happy. Now i don't trust any vendor at eBay and stopped dealing there. Ma...