cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Neither Product Not Money refunded by EBAY

ershivkumar2002
Community Member
I Would like to bring your notice for the item for which i paid amount Rs 26600 + EMI Charges( Rs 1400)to Ebay.

Product Destil : Samsung Galaxy S III GT-I9300 - 32GB - Smartphone (251166926493)

Amount Paid : Paid using PaisaPay on 14/10/12.

Calim ID : Claim ID : 130225

Reply from Ebay Customer Support :
Dear Shiv,

Thank you for contacting eBay in regard to the item you haven't received. I thank you for your patience and willingness to work with us through this situation.

I understand that you have paid with Paisa Pay. We do not cover this payment type so you will need to contact Paisa Pay to receive further assistance for a refund for not receiving your item. If you didn't receive your item, please use the yellow link "received/not received" found in the emails sent to you from PaisaPay when the payment was sent.

Again I thank you for your patience in this matter and thank you for being such a valuable member of our eBay community.

Sincerely,

Melissa S.

eBay Customer Service
Unquote :

1. I purchaased the product from Ebay website and ebay is solely responsible for dipatching the item or refund of amount.
2. PayPaisa is the service available on Ebay thorugh which amount is transferred and Ebay is solely responsible for this.
3. Please dispatch the item which is my firs preference.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Neither Product Not Money refunded by EBAY

ershivkumar2002
Community Member
disgusting reply from EBAY
Message 2 of 2
latest reply