Not happy with the eBay Vendors.

manishchapla123
Community Member
eBay is a place where most of the cheaters open their shops. Till now i could get only 1 item as describe in the item description rest all sent me the item with which i was not happy. Now i don't trust any vendor at eBay and stopped dealing there.

Manish
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello Manish,

I agree with your thoughts , but you need to be specific and post who was the buyer who made your experience bad

I 'was' a regular ebayer untill recently 3-4 vendors made my ebaying experience go bad and eventually i am pulling out of ebay

Some of the buyers include
amit_kumar_01 | Feedback Score Of 13 | 93.3%
badabazzar786 | Feedback Score Of 896 | 98.8%
berrynext4u | Feedback Score Of 255 | 78.8%

The first guy took the payment and then turned off his cell phone ! ebay is helping me in recovering the money

the second seller took the money and did not deliver on time and when i asked him for an update on the delivery asked to me patient and he will appreciate it seems , who the hell is he to appreciate my patience and why does he need to ?

the third seller apologized for the faulty product he sent and when i asked him if i could send it back to him, no replies thereafter

I strongly suggest EBAY to start looking at the quality of the vendors being brought in , no use in quantity when the quality is deteriorating

I have taken my shopping to flipkart where they are my single point of contact and i dont have to run behind every silly courier guy and vendor who ask me for my patience

a disgruntled Roger
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dear Members,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you because of some sellers. In order to keep our online marketplace safe, we do review our seller's activities & feedbacks they've received from buyers on regular basis and take an appropriate action against the one who gives bad experience to our buyer/s. In case, if your seller is not responding to your queries or not resolving your issue, you can share your experience with our trust and safety team on inrswebhelp@ebay.com. We will review the case and do the needful!:-)
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

t0074
Community Member
Ebay team should contact seller, when buyer is buying through ebay. I am very much disappointed with the seller & ebay.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply