Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Requesting New Option: FREE All India Shipping

Most of the sellers list the items as FREE shipping. But when actually the description says its only LOCAL Shipping is FREE. I think it will be better to introduce a new option "Free All India Shipping" so that the sellers can mention clearly that th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ganesha Promotion gift not recieved

Hi Ebay, I had purchased an item PaisaPay ID 32176439175, and i was supposed to get a gift wireless keyboard and mouse. Can you please tell me when can i recieve it. Iam holding on any further purchases in ebay. Thanks, Mustaq

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

cancel my Refund request

Hi Team, Please cancel my refund request as i have received my item today at 3 pm. my refund request id is :- Refund request initiated for PaisaPay ID 32422150253. Thanks Ritesh.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

auction swiss watch

i am looking for some Swiss ladies watches at auction price .plz suggest .looking forward .its urgent.i am unable to get any through search,plz suggest some seller.will be highly grateful

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DUSSEHR COUPON

I don't know how to claim my gift coupon of DESSERH003 (Paisa Pay ID 32386436256), DESSERH002(Paisa Pay ID 32386422816), DESSERH001 (Paisa Pay ID 32386404306), and DUSSERH005 (Paisa Pay ID 32386381906)

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment made but not listed under the sold list.

Hi, This is Nikhil. On 17th Nov 2012, i ordered an Amzer Black TPU Case Cover & Anti-Glare Screen Guard For Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 from the seller Cloud9store.in costing Rs.480. I made the payment successfully using axis bank internet banking via pa...