Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Received Item EasyCap

The Shipment was sent on Saturday and received Today Tuesday 4th December - Very Fast Service and Items has come in good Shape. I am still to Check the same out and will leave my feed back as soon as I have tried it out. Thanks again sor responding a...

wrong alerts

Since many days I am getting alerts from ebay on my cell that buyer 261133937680 requested refund for ebay item#.Ihave not had any transactions with the buyer of this id.Plus I have shipped all my items on time.

NON DELIVARY OF PRODUCT

I HAVE ORDERED TWO PRODUCTS AND THE PAYMENT PROCESS HAS BEEN CLEARED ON 24TH NOVEMBER'2012. BUT TILL TODAY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THE PRODUCT AS MENTIONED BELOW. AND WHEREAS EBAY CLAIMS THAT IF WE DON'T RECEIVE THE PRODUCT WITHIN 5 WORKING DAYS A...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diwali Free Gift 2012

Hi, i made a purchase of rs 21499 using diwali gift code PaisaPay ID 32430854487. I havent recived any intimation on my free gift.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ganesh Promotion Gift not Received Today 70days

Hello Ebay , Purchased item no 280964615597 using SGanesha03 gift code on 26 September 2012. Paisapay id is: 32226546782. I have not received my gift (Micromax x291 mobile phone)yet.May I know why this deviation this time? Please care to update me ab...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful