cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Diwali 2012 Free Gift Redemption - EBAY betrayed customers trust

manoharsneha
Community Member
I have purchased items worth of Rs. 53,500/- using diwali promotion code, when try to access the free gift redemption link I got a message saying Oops: you are not eligible for this promotion. I am really disappointed with this. Dis anyone else facing similar problem.

Redemption link address: http://srx.main.ebayrtm.com/clk?RtmClk&lid=1291089&m=294626&pg=2627&aii=3734789742819483826&u=1H4sIA...
Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Even I have purchased items More than Rs. 100000/-(1Lac Above) using diwali promotion code, when try to access the free gift redemption link I got a message saying Oops: you are not eligible for this promotion. I am just waiting for the morning so that i can call eBay customer care regarding the same.
Mr. manoharsneha don't disappoint with the problem without letting eBay know all about this. Customer care team is really very good, always solve problems of buyers very fast.
I trust eBay more than anyother online shopping platform.
Kind for your info Customer care no. is : 18002093229
I will post again after revert from eBay.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

manoharsneha
Community Member
I am able to claim the free gift. Thanks to EBay
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I have purchased more than Rs. 36500/-. But I am not able to redeem my diwali gift. It is saying that "You are not eligible for this" error. Please help me on this.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

sreekrishn
Community Member
From where can I claim the gift? I don't have any link with me.
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

dranandjha
Community Member
I too have been unable to redeem the DIWALI DHAMAKA FREE GIFT & getting the same message "Oops: you are not eligible for this promotion."

Please do the needful, so that I may receive the relevant free diwali gift as per the Ebay campaign.

Thanks & regards,

Dr. Anand Jha
dranandjha@yahoo.co.in
+91 9418135588
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

shankernarayan09
Community Member
Facing the same problem.. While on chat, it has been conveyed by EBay that the things wud be taken care of.. Trust this happens ASAP

shanker narayan
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

anurag692011
Community Member
helooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

sreesri2010
Community Member
I cannot able to redeem Diwali Gift. It always showing Error "Third Party Authorisation error" . How to redeem my diwali gift??? Only,two days left for redemption of gift.
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

blasto1981
Community Member
Ebay allows to login to buy stuff but not to clam gifts. I wonder what is different between the two!! Either authentication should fail for both or youo are already authenticated in first login. Plain cheating.
Message 10 of 12
latest reply