Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Non-Receipt of ebay promotion gift.

I regret to inform that I have not received the assured promotion gifts for the following two transactions even after a lapse of nearly two months. This is very unfortunate and disappointing: 1. Transaction details for PaisaPay ID 32280061054: The Pa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No sign of Ebay Gift

Hello eBay, I bought an item on ebay.in on 29th Oct 2012 PaisaPay ID is 32386993723. I have received the item but I am still yet to receive my ebay gift.. It's been almost 31 days now since I bought this item. can you please let me know when will thi...

Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ-200

Panasonic Lumix DMC - FZ200 (Black) Use Code "EBAYC4MERA" & avail a discount of Rs. 2500 seller: supercamdeals4u after using The above code, ebay says its expired, but the listing is still active. Doubtfull at EBAY. Please maintain genuine and update...

need gift

Hai ebay, I was purchased (Dell Vostro 1540 Intel Core i3 / 6 GB / 500 GB / DVD / 15.6 LED By Nolimit India). I was paid amount on Septemer 25th. PaisaPay ID 32220777679 Courier name: Nolimit India Airway Bill Details: NI110034 I received item but my...

ganesha gift not received

hello sir/madam, My paisapay id is 32240327756 and i make payment for laptop of 30300rs. but now 60 days over but no gift received. i am used pganesha05 coupon for 1 tb hdd. so plz respond fast.

eBay promotion DealoDeal

Hi, I had purchased an item and was eligible for a gift with the on going promotion then.. Paisa pay id: 32222994279. I paid the amount on 26th Sep and identified the gift on 3rd / 4th Oct... However I havent heard anything about the gift.. I would a...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ganesh Chaturthi Gift Not Received

Hi, I had purchased an item on ebay, for which i had used Ganesh Chaturthi offer Code (PGANESHA01), which entitled me to 8GB Pendrive for a purchase more than 999. I was able to succesfully apply the promotion code. but even after almost 65 days of t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ganesha calling promotion gift not received yet

Hi Ebay, I bought an ipad 3 on 15th september 12 ((PaisaPay ID 32168323891). Its more than 60 days now and still waiting for my gift.(500 gb hdd and 16gb pendrive) . Now I read other discussions and you say the gift would be delivered in 45-60 days, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful