Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How good is Serve Pro Warranty

I am planning to buy a LED TV, and as Ebay is my first choice I researched a bit a that some sellers are selling TV's with a much cheaper rate than the market with Serve Pro Warranty. My wife's sister had a very bad experience with Serve Pro and also...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

One gram Gold - Bought a ring for my mom

Hi, BRAND NEW ONE GRAM GOLD SIZE-14 FINGER RING AMERICAN DIAMOND CUBIC ZIRCONIA F337 I have bought a brand new one gram Gold ring to my mom.This item purchased on March . Now its april,now itself the item is becoming whithish. Its mentioned like "Pla...

Damaged item

I had order an item which is damaged....And the item is not good as i saw...so plz.....return it...take it back..thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Service agent

Does a seller register in ebay as Service provider for individual customer and get their products sold can he be escaped from VAT registration. If he needs he can register in Service Tax department as Business Auxiliary Service provider where eBay is...

Transaction

Im trying to buy a laptop in ebay since past 1 week. But everytime i try to make payment im gettiing this error "Your PaisaPay debit card payment cannot be completed. Please select a different payment type." I tried the my card in other sites & it is...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

process my refund

i paid for eBay order (PaisaPay ID 33467518919)& Seller is easyshop24by7 on 10 apr 13 .seller is required to ship the item by 15-Apr-13 but till today 20-Apr-13 seller does not ship the item also i didnot receive a refund of the amount paid. a big qu...

very good service

hi i ordered first time on ebay a speakers & they delievered me in 03 days of order excellent services from ebay

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

process my refund

i bought an item (paisa pay id = 33482882734)on 12 apr from the seller gadgetzterminal .The seller initiated the refund on 14 apr.It's 20 apr and the amount has still not been credited to my account. please deal my problem quickly, thanking you user ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful