Damaged item

ravikshine
Community Member
I had order an item which is damaged....And the item is not good as i saw...so plz.....return it...take it back..thank you
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Damaged item

slad1269
Community Member
Dear Buyers,

I have purchased The item "21 Pcs Magic Bullet Set Blender Juicer & Food Processor" (190784209190) has been received on 22-Jan-13. However after initial check item was working, during this month of using the item we found that it is not working. we contact to ebay but they advise that Item was guaranty for one month only. even we contact to seller he also said there is no guarantee of this items after one month and also there is no service centre available in India for this type of Item so it can’t be replace or repairable. that means we have wasted our money (1699/-) just for nothing. Ebay should highlight this type of items before purchasing that there is no guarantee of such items after one monthly.
so people can alert to buying such items.
Sincere request to al buyers, please double check item details and after service facility to avoid any cheating and wastage of your money

Regards,
Shailesh
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Damaged item

roopsy.techzone
Community Member
Please read the description given by seller care fully before making any purchases.

Not even buyer seller also the same risk of selling items.

Steps to follow.

1. Read carefull the descrition of the seller before making any purchase.
2. Item defective should be returned back 7 days from the day you got it.
3. Do not prefer No warranty product which has no manufacture warranty.
4. Understand the hard ship of seller also.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Damaged item

Dear ravikshine,

I do understand your inconvenience. Are referring to your recent purchase of a Key-chain? As per the item description seller offered 7-days money back guarantee. Kindly contact your seller via 'Contact Seller' Link in your purchase history tab and resolve the issue amicably.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply