cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Why Ebay is Doing Like This? I am really Hurt, I will not sell anymore

cucubura12
Community Member
The IFSC code which Ebay retrieves automatically is not matching with my IFSC code which is in the cheque book and i am using an HDFC Account. Due to this remittances have been failed for me a couple of time. Ebay team said there is no problem with your account sir and your transaction will process successfully sir on both occasions. But i discovered this problem with IFSC code today and also informed them about this. They said they won't able to change this.

Common the buyer told me that "he will pay me directly instead so that i don't have to pay any fees to Ebay". But i resisted and said that i can go only through Ebay. This is the result which i got because of my honesty.

Forum readers please check whether the IFSC code is correct or not before submitting the bank account details because Ebay system is corrupted and is retrieving wrong IFSC codes. You also cannot change the IFSC code yourself. I saying this because i want to make sure others don't get affected.

The customer service is one of the worst i have ever seen before. They just say that everything is correct and will give you a boilerplate replies to you. I was fooled on both occasions saying that everything was right but i eventually found out the problem myself.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

seek-ashish
Community Member
I too am facing such a similar sought of trouble......
I am unable to register as seller through "PaisaPay" just because of a very very lame and completely absurd issue......
I am an account holder of SBI and the problem is that, "particularly" and again "particularly"........the branch name where my account is present, isn't listed in their site at all!!! whereas all the other neighboring branches are!!!
I mean......how lame could that be????
Please....if any body knows a solution,,,,i am begging you to help me out here!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

madhurjyam
Community Member
am facing the same problem. Wrong IFSC code and I cant change it myself...
Message 3 of 3
latest reply