Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

unable to pay ebay invoice

being a seller I had received a invoice for the items I sold, but when I tried to make the payment I am getting error like please use different card. But I tried with almost 5 different credit cards and online banking also. Is there any problem at yo...

Price of Goods

I had purchased Tamron 18-270mm VC, PZD on the 27.03.2013 for Rs. 33500. My first order vide COD was not delivered citing various reasons. Now within 3 weeks suddenly the prices on the same lense has come down to Rs. 26999. why is such a vast differe...

Delivery of Item

Ebay should work more on delivering the item. Delivery of items are not at all fast what could people expect. After successful transaction they take 5 days time to ship the item and 7 days more to deliver. Delivery time is quite ok but they should sh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to Refund My Amount

Hi I have purchased,White Samsung Galaxy Y Young S5360 Leather Battery Flip Diary Book Case Cover (181120984936)and i have paid using PaisaPay on 16/04/13. And i received product on 20/04/2013. But it is damaged so i want to return and refund my mone...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GOOOD

I GOT EVERYTHING ON TIME.. EBAY WORKS GOOD. AND I LOVE TO BUY IN EBAY..

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

international shopping through ebay.com

hii i brought a seed package worth 3.1 USD from ebay.com on 9/3/13, yet till date i didn't received it. I asked the seller about the issue, he suggested me to get in touch with custom guys. Its USPS 1st class international courier with No tracking no...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sale of Pirated and Cracked games on EBay

I had bought Assassins Creed III by auction for Rs. 365. The claim was New and Unused. What I receiver was two DVDs containing a copy of the pirated version of the game with the crack. Even that was uselee as the software was corrupted. When I submit...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Re: eBay Blogs

Hi Sapana, Could you possibly reverse the decision about ebay blogs??? My sells will drop if you stick to your decision. Cambridge professors and Knights read my blog. It has become a forum. Thanx, Truly, Amitava

FREE gadget

Hi all, I am from Bangalore, bought a 39" led tv recently and applied Free gadget coupon which deducted 0.01 Rs and I am supposed to receieve hard disk 500GB, my question is how to track it. when will I be recieving.. it is not there in my orders..

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I ball Sparkle 2151

hi i have bought 2151 I Ball Sparkle Full HD Monitor from Ebay......I ordered Monitor on 19/04/2013 in the morning 8 am and received it on 20/04/2013 at 3 pm. Simply Great service.You will not belive but its is true also LED GOT SOLID CLARITY.i AM TR...

PEOPLE ARE MORE INTERESTED IN ELECTRONICS THAN OTHER TYPE OF ITEMS

With 4 months experience in selling with ebay I knew 1 thing that people here are eager to purchase items falling in electronic catagories than other type of items.I have sold nearly 50 items in this four months but I am seeing that people having ele...