Delivered to the wrong address

pramodha09
Community Member
I'm new to eBay.
Online shopping with Snapdeal and Flipkart was not this bad.
I order a Blackberry Pearl Flip. And received a mail for time extension for delivery which through my stupidity I accepted. Then after some conversation with eBay customer support arranged the item to be delivered on 24th Oct. 2013. It's been three days and I didn't receive it yet.
Then call up customer support get the track is for my package and checked with Bluedart only to find out that it's been delivered to a person named Geetha in Bangalore!
This was really disappointing on the sellers's part who already made me wait 17 days and on eBay for not verifying the delivery address properly.
Highly disappointed with eBay.
Also every time I call, I receive the answer that someone will call me 48hrs!
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Delivered to the wrong address

rizaerab
Community Member

Dear Sir/Madam,
Courier name: BLUE DART
Airway bill number: 69081387082
Sorry to Inform You But I haven't Received the Item. On the 01st of May'2014 I went to the Blue Dart
Office and asked the details of the shipment and they replied that it has been delivered. I checked the Receiving
against the delivery and was shocked to see that it was a scribbled signature with no contact no and date of the
receiver. Then the Blue dart official called the Delivery Boy and after cross questioning him he was not able to
give any satisfactory reply. Now If Blue Dart is going to recover the shipment and hand it over to me, my criteria
is that it should be in a sealed condition without any sort of damages, then only I want the item or else refund the
amount back at the earliest. My previous experiences with Ebay and Blue Dart were pleasant ones, but this time
why this happened, I am surprised. These kind of issues send a very bad signal for such reputed brands. Due to
the mistake of a delivery boy why everyone should suffer.
Kindly Look into the matter and try to resolve the Issue on a priority basis. Looking forward to your early reply in
this regard.
Thanking You.
Mr. Riza E Rab Z. Ameen
rizaameen@gmail.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply