Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Grading for Courier / shipping company

Due to ebay and many other online shopping companies the courier companies are getting business. The money these courier companies are getting are our hard earned money. When these courier companies not perform as desired then it hurt. In my case pai...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have not yet received my product ..!!!!

Hi, I have ordered a Nokia Lumia phone on 11th July and still not yet received the phone..It shows sheller has dispatched with the Blue Dart Airway bill number: 60188351075...I have checked with blue dart and as per them this no is not correct..So af...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Remove false pointing feedback...describing me th

Kindly remove the negative feedback of member id "mukulkrgupta" as he indirectly pointed me as a thief and straight blamed me for "sending empty parcels" without any leagal proof.Kindly remove that feedback that effecting my sales that driving toward...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Compalint against product.

My name is Deepak Thakur i placed an order for a carrycot (8 in one) even i receved it i was happy on the time of delivery but after few days its cloth start coming fungus & smelling whn i removed & i saw it from lower side the cloth was not good it ...

This application is waste of time...too hacktic...rediclious...f***u guyz