Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Extremely Poor Customer Service

I had ordered HP Inkjet printer which reached me damaged (broken glass pan over the scanner) on 30th June. I had lodged the claim on the same day and completed all formalities to get a replacement by 1st July. Very sorry to say that till today there ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Useless Sales Process and Support

Hi There, I am Koushik T, A technology geek who loves to shop online and believes Ecommerce is a best way to shop and EBay is one who taught everyone what is online shopping is all about. However I don’t believe they are doing the same in India. I ju...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancelling order

Dear Team i have lots of time i contact the ebay and the sell but i did't not recevied any rly and the poduct .2 month placed the order i did't not recevied and i m sending mess pls cancelled the order .u give a rly it is denpand on the saller ..i do...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

non receival of mobile cover

I ordered a mobile cover on 4 july14 and till now not received one....its better to swittch to amazon.in....they deliver next day unlike ebay...it takes more than 7 daysmy id 36732306046

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Aramex Courier Service is Pathetic

Aramex Service so pathetic in our region Assam Normal postal service seems faster& i think ebay has some tie up with them now 90% items ship in Aramex & we suffer other couriers Overnight/Bluedart/fedex/DTDC /Speed post takes 4-6 days max.Awb-4045403...

Having hassel after buying from "ebay.in"

Hi I bought a Sony expiria C phone from ebay.in and facing issues with the phone.Now no one is listoning.I have spent almost Rs17000/- rupees and now sony service center informs that warranty is not valid as the product is from SINGAPUR. I am just ru...

unsatisfactory service

I ordered a pair of shoes from eBay but it doesn't fit well..the size is perfect ..but its the problem of the shoes which doesn't give me a proper fitting.n I raised a claim to return them.but unfortunately it got rejected n I was told to contact the...