cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High time for ebay to take corrective action (Guys please support)

Hi Team,

I am a very old member (buyer) of ebay,
I want to report 3 cases to you, hope you take it seriously and escalate it further

Case 1) I had ordered 'Box Packed Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 32GB Jet black 1Yr Samsung India Warranty'

The seller did not ship the product. He sent me airway bill no. of Indianexp courier on my mobile, which was fake. Didn't receive the product. Refund was approved on 25-Jun-14

Case 2) I had ordered 'Sealed Pack Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N900 32 GB Jet black 1Yr Samsung India Warrant'

The seller shipped the product. Airway bill no. 1250065459 (blue dart) was fake. Didnt receive the product till date.
Open a claim against it. 
Seven days are over but the claim is not settled. I got a call from customer care that 'Claim Adjuster' will call me. But nobody called. Again was told 'Claim Adjuster' will call in 48 hrs but no call. Still waiting for MY MONEY
PLEASE RETURN THE MONEY ASAP SO THAT I CAN BUY THE PRODUCT FROM OUTSIDE

Case 3) I had ordered 'BRAND NEW Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000_Black - DOW'

This is 'DEAL OF THE WEEK ITEM' still the seller did not bother to ship the product at all. Tried to contact the seller but phone switched off. Refund initiated by the system today.
PLEASE REMOVE THIS SELLER FROM DEAL OF THE WEEK PAGE & FROM EBAY AS HE IS SPOILING EBAY'S REPUTATION AND FOOLING THE PEOPLE

CONCLUSION:

3 times in a row I've been fooled buy the sellers for the same product. Why don't you guys understand that my money is stuck for so many days. I cannot even buy the product from outside if you re not able to send the product. My credit limit is also exhausted.

The service of ebay is drastically going down (even their customer care) and is causing HIGH INCONVENIENCE to its buyer's
Ebay needs to seriously re-look at the policies for SHIPPING, RETURN & REFUND PROCESS. They should also check the credibility of the sellers before allowing them to sell products on their website.

Its really HIGH-TIME that ebay should take corrective action or else there will be a time when nobody would trust 'EBAY' I'm also losing TRUST IN EBAY

Ebay well wisher
Reetesh

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0