Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

received damaged product

Hi, I m fasi and i had ordered a mobile cover for iphone 5C under paisa ID 41481987165.I just received my order and was completely shocked to see that the cover is already damaged at one side. Kindly find the attached herewith photos for your referen...

Wrong product received - Claim ID : 1555952

Hi, I have ordered one item which is Face Plate Panel -Metal VGA + HDMI + 3RCA + Stereo + RJ45 + USB + Power socket worth of 1100 INR on 17th Dec. When I received this product that was not as per description. Hence I have raised claim & asked for ref...

Missing transaction

Dear sir, my transaction has been missed while purchasing an item. I made online payment of ₹285 and received bank's message of deduction but I have not received any order confirmation message and order placing message from eBay. Kindly refund my amo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

get wrong feedback

my last feedback is worng buyer is blaming us without any reason we provide him product as per our specifaction after this he gave us negative feedback that puts adverse effect on our image

Not recieved coupon.

Your Claim department member Aarushi had called me on 26-12-15 and promised that you will grant a coupon worth Rs.220 within 24 hours. But the coupon is not send yet. Please see into the matter.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complain

I bought two jackets of same size one is fitting me and the other is very loose as well as there is colour difference issue I called up eBay explained my issue, and they said I need to call up seller, which I didn't understand m buying things from eB...

i have took sunglow 15" monitor

I have took but it has facing very problems and it is very cheap quality although i brought near by 4000 and its screen is not adustabale and not well developed also so the seller nane is getake and want the contact number please it is harmfull reque...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please refund as soon as possible

I am returning the phone via dtdc courier service please check the plus pouch num 75100134 before accepting the phone.Amount paid 395I request you to refund my amount 5850 along with 395 as in the form of DD do no not raise a coupon as I am not inter...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful