Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Complaint against ebay india

I PURCHASED A PEN DRIVE REFERENCE NO ***. I WAS OFFERED A FREE GIFT OF USB LIGHT . I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT BUT THE GIFT WAS NOT GIVEN TO ME. FOR THIS I RAISED A CLAIM VIDE REFERENCE NO-1544000 ON 24 DEC 2015 BUT WITHOUT MAKING ANY CONTACT TO ME MY CLA...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Very worst eBay services

I ve ordered a XL size jacket from your site in nov thinkiing it would my size but i when i recieve the jacket i ve found out it was not even L .(the size measurements were not mentioned).so i raise a claim on your site they gave me a claim no. I rec...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

complain regarding refund

i have purchased a one mobile phone from your ebay web site (paisa pay Id is:41270603634) and complain id 1533758 purchase date11/12/2015 and i received the product on 17/12/2015 and i opened the box and saw product is damaged and i opened claim same...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst service by eBay and its vendor

i had place an order on 19/12/15 (Paisapay ID :41360363005) for "Apple MacBook Pro ..". And it was told that it will be delivered latest by 28-Dec-15. And will be shipped by 26/12/15. Neither the vendor is picking the call nor responding to mail neit...

what to do ebay india not resolving 'item not received' case its been 36 days

i have bought an item on 29th oct 2015 from international reseller which was shipped on 5 nov 2015 the item was never reached to me and the tracking no. status of blue dart awb no. ***was showing invalid for more than one month meanwhile on 19 nov 20...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

complaint about MI power bank maloperation

I am facing problem with my new MI power bank order no (40976444095).I did replacement of my first delivered piece having same problem.For that I have to pay courier charges & I got my replacement after 1 month.But the replacement piece also having s...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Dont purchase product from ebay

HI I have faced second time for delivery of product which was purchased from ebay.I have purchased product at date 10-Dec-2015 but till now not received seller shiped by speed post.we have to wait product for 10-15 days after that your product has be...

Pathetic customer service from Ebay

Claim ID : 1487007 I received a broken/damaged screen protector, when I contacted customer support they the most rude people on earth as if they are doing a favour on us. They arranged a reverse pick up 3 time and no body turned up to take the packag...