Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

i parches date 28.oct.2015.

1PCS power amplifiers IC NXP/PHILIPS ZIP-17 TDA8510J TDA8510J/N2 TDA8510.I parches this item date of 28.Oct.2015.from seller. I all ready send 2massages but .not response me plz half as.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item

Hy Ebay i have an item And i want to sell this How i can do Plz Help me

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Regarding an item purchased

Hello,i have purchased a power bank on 22 nov 2015,and i got it delivered on 30 nov 2015. But the item i have purchased is not working,so i called eBay costumer care for many times, every time they used to say i hav to wait for 48hrs ,sometimes 72 hr...

Ebay is waste company

They are not having efficient to run the Ebay.Kindly close the company and do any other business. They are simply escaping from the customer complaints.Its like bustand market business. If this question is attent by the Ebay then ill expalin the full...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY BIG FRAUD ,CHEETING ME

HI Team, I have purchaged I phone 5s through ebay cost 21,499.00 but its not working properly and touch is not working. i have tried to contact seller but seeler info is wrong. i have climed a case on ebay Claim ID : 1663057 but ebay team is not givi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did not get refund or replacement since 20 days

I did not get any refund or replacement since last 20 days as support team providing false commitment like they will call you within 48 hours. I am witing for replacement or refund and I will never buy any item from ebay in future.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

money deducted, order not confirmed

I made the payment through paytm, I received the messagefrom bank that money has been deducted from account, when I checked the paytm account, it showed that ebay billdesk has received the payment, but my order has not been confirmed, it is still in ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payback

Hi can some one please help me. I was trying to buy a power bank in ebay and i redeemed my payback points too but the transaction was cancelled can some one tel me how to get my pay backnpoints back ??

refund not received

EBay has wantingly cheated me by not giving d refund.The product was not as per description.I will only say get well soon eBay n give back my refund.....

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

claim id : ***

mr. cheater and liar who say to u its covered by in company warranty if anybody shipped 2nd hand goods? or used goods? plz tell if me ! if any less in package contents then what u do in this situtaion? who configured this router with BSNL????? when i...