cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

DTDC guys ripped the packet,Stole the earphone inside lynx-india sent again

saty112
Community Member
Hi all
I ordered an soundmagic PL-30 earphone on 24/11/2010 [on Ebay.in and the seller is lynx-india Chandigarh ],

The seller shipped the box to my office address in kolkata through DTDC [Z24943970]

On 1/12/2010 around 1-30 pm the parcel was received by my office mail room , in all faith to DTDC they did not open the packet in front of the delivery guy ,
When they handed me over the box I opened it and only to find that the BOX and the casing is there but the earphone and the ear foams [buds] are care fully removed from the packed to deliver an empty box only.

I found very hard to convince the seller that I actually received an empty box , he was very right in suggesting that we should have opened the box before the taking the delivery.

I enquired my office mail room they said - "we receive many deliveries from the DTDC " and this kind of incident is very rare. So I don't blame the mail room for having trust on DTDC.

I called up DTDC dtdc kolkata 033 23351581
Got redirected to 033 25005406

Then to dtdc chadigarh 0172 3079416

And finally called 0172 3062761 to enquire , The lady who picked up the call took my mobile no and assured to call back within an hour , but she never called back , Phone kept ringing when I called back

I ordered and enquiry to DTDC through mail and phone . But no one cares to reply. Perhaps they are playing the waiting game . So do not trust these cheats. Always open the box in front of the delivery guy . This is the mistake I have done .

The seller finally had some belief [although the first day he said "enjoy the free earphone"] on me and finally agreed to resend the shipment through DTDC -Z24943907
[again!!] This time I opened the packet in front of them and got it all fine .

In all this was a horrible experience of e-shopping for me .
Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

It is sad that such a thing happened, but your seller was good enough to send a replacement. As a seller I lost a shipment 2 years ago via DTDC. There was a riot in that area & the packages were pilfered. Can't help it, it is life.

It is sad if such a rare coincidence happens the very first time to a person rather than after many successful transactions. I can understand how paranoid you must have got about dealing online itself, just take a little break & shop again, trust me you will have a good time.

If another bad coincidence happens again, one can only laugh at the irony of life....in a sad way !!

All the Best ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 2 of 26
latest reply

meena.b.kunnath
Community Member
these DTDC agents doesn't have any responsibility..They won't even call u at the given number for delivery..Several time I had to visit there myself to collect the parcel..Why they're takingmoney!!We have togo'n collect the parcel!!
Message 3 of 26
latest reply

Sometimes local agents who are franchisee are very lazy. This includes all couriers except DHL which is suitably very expensive.

If such things happen to buyer or seller, one must simply loudly reprimand them at their office so that their other customers & neighboring businesses can hear your problems, no use blasting them at your home.
Message 4 of 26
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
I just have 3 words for all sellers-
"Don't use DTDC",

I dont have and prejudice but am speaking with experience. Still if want start by Tracking B66090597 on www.dtdc.in .

This was for delay. And for lost in transit they have another record last year out of 3 different parcels they stole one each of XL size- T-Shirt. Jacket and shirt.

If you complain to franchisee they make the face of a beggar, eventually you have to penalize them from the bill. But who pay's for loss of goodwill of customers?

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

highskyindia
Community Member
Never use DTDC, I too lost a microsoft webcam once, these guys remove items very neatly
Akash
Message 6 of 26
latest reply

oriflame_in
Community Member
I have had very bad experience with DTDC but still a lot of customers have a lot of faith in them !
Message 7 of 26
latest reply

ultimate.traders
Community Member
guys i have sent more than 500 shipments but i think they are OK
Message 8 of 26
latest reply

linusstudios
Community Member
@ ultimate.traders

I will call that waiting for something to happen. I had sold over 2K parcels with DTDC, after that these things started happening, specially to parcels of WB and Rajasthan.

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

present2011
Community Member
I also use DTDC PLUS
Message 10 of 26
latest reply