Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ebay hacking the customer accounts throuugh 3D pin

Hi All, As per below detail I had bought an back cover for my mobile and while making the payment i had generate the 3D secure generate pin in your payment gateway.after few days of this transaction my account has been hacked and theft 32000/- INR. a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Worst experience ever on refund

If someone higher up in eBay India management is reading this message, I would advise them to analyse my case Claim ID : 1779971 PaisaPay ID : 42057934434 for the inconvenience they have put me through so long and then call up those employees who wer...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not yet received after 45 days

Hello everybody,I am anirban from Kolkata,West Bengal,India.I purchased a laptop internal data DVD writer from Nova laptop of new Delhi through eBay on 22th February, 2016. First of all I say , that the seller sent me the wrong product though I email...

I want back my money-Immediate process

Hi ebay team,This month 8th April 2016 I have an booked the ebay site from Nokia Lumia 640 XL Case Evocel Dual Layer Armor Protector Case For Nokia.Again April 16th i was cancel this process at the time in your executive has been lot of times calls t...

Not Refund My Money-Claim (1772613)

dear sir...i masud hossain hereby purchased ablackberry z 10 mobile.i claimed against that on march 8(claim id 1772613) and wasappeovrd on 30 march 2016.i was inforned that my dd chequewill be delivered on within 15 work days.but i didnt get any info...

Refund for claim id 1908404

This has reference to claim id 1908404. Seller has provided unboxed item indicating it as new. Over the last few days I was told to update the photographs and wait for the solution. This is a simple case of replacement or refund. As seller has refuse...

Refund not initiated

This is the worst ever customer service I have seen from eBay. You don't have control over your seller and due to that they are selling used and faulty product and when we complain you are just unreachable. Your customers care no is busy everytime wi...

refund not iniciated

I have experience very bad buying with e bay. First of all seller has send refurbished phone and when I emphasized my refund no one is bother at all. Say will call you in two three days but sadly no one do.

The ebay customer service bad

I purchase lenovo k3 note black in eBay with in a day touch problem came.I contact customer service they not response and give replacement my paisepay I'd:42379115411

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst customer service

I have ordered a belt for me. Bt the belt you provided yo me that can not be fit to even a baby. The size is very small. I have mailed you many time, sent a pics of it many times. Bt all in a vain.I have purchased from ebay..this was my mistake i rea...